Possesive

Yena's POV

It's been three hours since we started shopping. I had literally 5 bags in my hands. Yiren and yuri just kept shopping like it wasn't a worry at all for there bank cards. Hyewon and eunbi went the other way going to the ice cream parlor. I told yuri and yiren to wait inside the store because i had to go to the bathroom break. Of coarse that was a lie cause i want yuri to have a chance to yiren.  I hid behind a big column bookshelf that was covered with clothes and eavesdrop if anything was happening. It was quiet for a while when i hear yuri spoke "It's been a long time since we last met". then i heard yiren humm in response. "How did you meet yena" asked yuri. "We met in the restaurant" answered yiren.  It was quiet for a while until my phone rang. Goddamit. I acted like i came back from the bathroom and answered the call "hello?" i said walking to yuri and yiren. "Unnie can you bring dinner chaeyon is too lazy to cook tonight and eunbi is with you guys" asked yu-jin over the phone. "I hummed in response and ended the call.  "Who was that" Asked yiren. "Oh it was just yu-jin she wanted me to get dinner." i said making her nod. the atmosphere became dark and awkward. It was silent.  I definitely know why its like this. ITs because I broke the moment goddam if only the phone didn't ring. I facepalm myself and yiren looked worried.  "Are you okay" she asked touching me by the arm. "Yess" i said while respectfully putting her hand away so yuri doesn't get the wrong idea.  I was defiantly confident today since i'm setting both of them up later at dinner. I smirked at my idea and noticed how yuri looked mad at yiren. I smirked even more knowing how jealous she is now.  I should probably proceed to my plan now. 

After a couple of hours i  made an excuse to go home. "Yah you guys i have to go home early i forgot to do something." i said pointing somewhere idk where. "I'll come home w-" before yuri could finish i got a phone call. Right timing. I answered the phone call and rushed out of the mall leaving yuri and yiren alone. I hope they spend a good time in the mall together. 

Yuri's POV

I was left there with yiren. We didn't really talk. It was awkward. "Why don't you go home yiren i'll go home now by bus." i said lookin at my phone to avoid eye contact. Its only been 10 minutes since yena left in a hurry.  She nodded but before i could even stand up and leave she said "You like yena don't you.". The question got me off guard so i sat down again. "So if i do?" i asked glaring at her.  She smirked and glared at me back "She'll be mine soon, You don't even stand a chance". I growled at her and poured the water on top of her making her jump up from her table. "Why don't you fucking try bitch" i said slapping her before i leave. 

I left and waited for the bus in front of the mall. I was so mad at what just happend. How dare she claim her her's.  I hated her even more.

When i arrived home i saw chaewon and minju arguing.  The gang was trying to stop chaewon from almost hitting minju who was lowering her gaze down. "YOU FUCKING CHEATER I SAW EVERYTHING!!!!" shouted by chaewon. She was being blocked by yena in the front while yu-jin and chaeyon is holding her by the back. Eunbi is behind minju patting her while sakura and wonyoung is not here to bee seen anywhere. I drop my things to the surprise and everyone looked at me. Thats when chaewon moved her arm aggressively from chaeyon and yu-jins grip. chaewon hurriedly left slamming the door behind me. Yena was going to chase after her ,but i stopped her and she understood. Minju locked herself inside her room. the leave her to give her some space while me and yena are watching a movie in my room.  

As we watched the movie. I kept clinging into yena and put my head either in her chest or shoulder.  She definitely noticed how I got clingier cause she asked "Your extra clingy did something happend?" she said still staring at the movie. I taught about the thing that happend a while ago. What yiren made me mad and look at yena intently. She noticed and looked at me. "what do i have something on my face?" she said pouting her lips. I looked at her lips and stared at her. I couldn't stop myself anymore and kissed her.