2

It was cold. My head hurt. I felt like I weighed a ton. Was I laying down? Or was I floating? I couldnt tell. But... maybe it didnt matter, maybe I died. By the hands of that annoying weirdo. Cold hands pressed something wet on my forehead. Someone was with me. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to take in my surroundings. I was laying on the floor in a forest, and it was night. I grit my teeth as I tried to get up.

"Keep still, you had quite a fall." My eyesight adjusted to the darkness and I was able to make out the face of a man. He was old, maybe around his forties, and had glasses and dark brown hair drooping over his shoulders.

"Thank you but im fine." I said, even though my head hurt like I got hit by a hammer, and a wave of nausea washed over me. I felt terrible. He held me down despite my protests.

"You fell twelve feet from the sky, your not fine, did you run into a titan?" I frowned in confusion. I fell? What exactly happened? What was a titan anyway? Before I could ask he took out a suitcase and rummaged through its contents. " Its dangerous to be out here without a weapon, actually, your not even allowed to be out here, only the survey corps folks can venture outside the walls." What was he talking about...

" Im really fine mister, I can reach home from here, I just had a bad acciden-Tobi!" I gasped. Everything came flooding back, the fight, the strange jutsu, that bastard did something!

"Tobi?" The man asked.

"Yes, hes an akatsuki member, highly dangerous, he attacked me but..." I looked around the forest. He was no where to be found. And it was night time. "How long was I out?" I asked hastily. Why didn't he kill me. I was unconcious and he had the opportunity.

" A good four hours, your lucky you weren't eaten, and don't worry about this tobi, hes gone, you should worry about the titans now." I blinked. Eaten? What was this weirdo talking about?

" A-are you a cannibal?" I squirmed under his touch. He kept saying strange things, titans and eating...

" Oh no! I'm a doctor, hahaha! I promise you i'm no titan!"

There he went again. "Whats a titan?" I asked. He stared at me, a strange out of focus look crossed his eyes. Was I wrong to ask?

" Whats your name?" He asked slowly. "Sakura Haruno." I replied. Something seemed amiss.

" Sakura...Where are you from?" I swallowed, I wish he wasn't holding me down.

"K-konoha, i'm a medic nin" He had a far away look.

" So, your not from the walls..." He stayed silent for a moment and I squirmed in the awkward pose I was in. He was a man after all. "Well, i'm not sure where konoha is, or what akatsuki members are, but I can heal you so you can go find your way to the walls, beware, they are highly suspicious of outsiders." Eh? I didn't want to go to these walls! I wanted to go back to konoha!