6

I think I hated sleeping underground. Not only was it hard to tell if it was morning but corporal levi was the one to wake eren and I up. The clean freak busted in and turned the lamp light on without warning. I was in such a comfortable position, laying on my side with my face turned directly to the blasted light. I couldn't help but wrinkle my nose and frown grumpily.

"Get up brat, it's time for your daily cleaning."

I heard Eren groan. Sheesh, we deserved a break. After the spar yesterday I went directly to the spot where we ate and had the usual bread and soup before heading to bed. I knocked out, unlike Eren who kept tossing and turning in his sleep. It seemed plausible, considering what happened yesterday when eating dinner. Eren was put in a well by Levi and Hanji, and was forced to bite his hand in an attempt to turn. It was selfish. Didn't they consider his feelings? Levi had the nerve to be angry, calling Eren useless before huffing away in his stupid cravat. I was boiling mad. Eren got hurt, and was still yelled at. In the end, Eren shifted his arm into a giant skinless heap of a hand while trying to grab a spoon. Gist of the incident? Eren needed to hurt himself while having a clear goal in his head to transform. The scouting legion freaked out, totally prepared to kill him while I just sat there eating my soup, only for Levi to defend him. I was angrier, this asshole having the nerve to defend him after he yelled at Eren while his hand dripped with blood from attempting to please his superiors. I couldn't take it, I simply got up and walked away. I guess being tired wasn't the only reason I went to bed early.

"You too, get up." Levi's voice got louder, most probably because he walked closer to my bed. I groaned. Sitting up, I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes, then looked at the one instructing me up. He was wearing the same cloth to cover his mouth as yesterday, but had it below his chin now. I stretched. I was tired.

"what time is it?" I asked.

"It's time for you to help me clean the windows around the survey corps building in wall rose, hurry up." Levi clapped his hands. He might as well said chop chop while he was at it.

I hopped out of bed lazily and scratched my head. Because I didn't have sleeping attire, I slept in my black shorts and chest bindings. Realizing this, my grogginess immediately ceased and my cheeks burned a hot red.

"Get out! I need to change!" I hissed at him. He blinked once, twice, then turned and calmly walked towards the door.

"Idiot, giving me orders…" He muttered before shutting the door.

I sighed heavily. I was not okay with the sasuke clone entering here as he pleased.

" Um, do you want me to get out to? Eren asked.

I turned to him. It wasn't fair that he had to leave every morning just because he had the misfortune of sharing a room with a girl, and I liked him a lot more than the clean freak.