4

When Eren and I followed Hanji into a new room deprived of windows, her behavior changed. As soon as the door shut behind us, she stopped walking and stood in the middle of the room with her back to us. Eren and I exchanged questioning glances.

" Um, Hanji? " I spoke out.

Her whole body was shaking. I was beginning to wonder if she would break down and cry. She didn't. Instead, she swiftly turned around and grabbed my shoulders. Her eyes were wild and she was inspecting my head as if word got out that there were alien life forms living in it.

" Hanji? " I asked again, greatly confused.

" I have been wanting to ask you this question ever since Levi brought your body in, your hair…is it natural?!" She shrieked as she held my locks in between her fingers.

I deadpanned. What was this womans problem?

" Yes, I was born this way."

She gasped. " No way, that's so cool! " While she was busy gushing over my hair color, Eren walked over to the front of the room and glanced at the two beds on each corner.

" Is this where we'll be kept?" He asked. Hanji looked over at him.

" Yeah you and sakura will be sleeping underground for now as part of the court agreement, they still don't fully trust you, and you might flip out if you were to turn in your titan state above ground." She walked over to the left side.

" your things are on the bed eren, that's where you will be sleeping." She turned to me.

" The outcome of your case was unexpected so your things are being kept in the scouting legion building for inspection, you can get them later."

I quickly looked over my body. My pouch and headband were gone. I was so caught up with my situation that I haven't even realized my things were missing. I sulked.

" Okay." I whispered.

" Don't look so glum sakura! Your bed is over there." She pointed to the other bed. I sighed and nodded.

"Can I see my friends?" Eren asked hanji.

" Not right now, your in the scouting legion, your friends will have to join in if you don't want to separate." Eren nodded in disappointment.

"Well, since you guys now know where your room is , follow me!" She opened the door and walked out. Sheesh, wasn't she even going to ask if I was comfortable sharing a room with a boy, I thought as we followed suit.

The sky was strikingly bright when we made our way outside. Compared to the dark underground room lit only by a lamp, the outside world annoyingly made my eyes squint. It was actually quite pretty. The building had a very unique style unlike anything in konoha.