Chapter 5

Hoya looked outside to the road while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. He had dropped Jisoo back to the house, and he's heading to his company right now.

He leaned his head on the window and looked outside. He saw a pair of couple kissing. He slightly shook his head, thinking that why would the couples not just go to somewhere private, but kissing in the public.

He turned back to the front, and found the traffic light hasn't turned green yet. He turned back outside the window. When he looked clearly at the pair of couple, he was speechless.

It was Woohyun, and of course, Jieun. He was stunned, having the thought that Woohyun had just kissed the girl that he loves the most.

He heard the cars from behind were starting to honk, so he quickly turned back to the road, and focus more on it.

He drove to the company, and went in. The whole day when he's at work, he just couldn't stop himself from remembering Woohyun's and Jieun's kiss. But what could he do? He was the one who left Jieun before. He was the one who made her became like this.

He doesn't even have the right to be mad, or even upset. Jieun is the victim in their love. She's the victim, while he's not.

-Flashback-

"Jieun..." Hoya silently called as Jieun picked up the phone call.

"Ne?"

"Let's meet up later. I have something to tell you." He answered.

"Umm, where do you want to meet up?"

"The rooftop of Art building. I'll bring coffee for you. Do you want it?"

"Ani, it's fine. I'll see you in five minutes time." Jieun replied and ended the call. Hoya sighed and closed his eyes.

He then went out from the dorm, and headed to the Art building. Today was the day that Hoya was waited for a year. But he didn't even seem happy. There was something bothering him. But in order not to hurt Jisoo, he had to do this.

He went up to the rooftop of the Art building, but Jieun was still not there. He walked around the whole rooftop, but Jieun was still nowhere to be found.

"Hi." He felt a pair of arms hugged him from his back and whispered.

"Hey."

"So...can't wait huh?" Jieun said. Hoya closed his eyes, letting Jieun hugged him.

"Anything wrong?" Jieun frowned and turned Hoya around.

"Jieun, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"What's going on? What are you apologizing for?" Jieun got panicked.

"Today is the day that you're going to be my girlfriend officially, is it?" Hoya started.

"Yeah. I thought you'll be happy."

"I'm sorry...I just...I just have to stop it." Hoya looked away from Jieun as he told her. He was afraid to see her cry. He didn't want to make her cry, but he just had to.

"What does it mean?"

"We can't be couple."

"And why is it?"

"I fell out of love with you. I don't love you anymore." Hoya forced himself to say. Of course, he loves Jieun. He loves her really really much. He loves her that he doesn't even know how much he loves her, because he just love her too much.

"That's mean...you found a new one?"

Hoya didn't answer, but just nod at Jieun. Jieun was about to cry. She wiped away the tears and ask, "Every sweet words that you said to me before, is it real?"