Chapter 25

A/N:

Time magically skipped till they went to Busan. Sorry but I'm really running out of ideas for this story so I'll just end it quickly. One more chapter after this. Or maybe I'll name it as epilogue. Not sure if this chapter is gonna be really long or what. I wrote it on papers before and it's like 4 pieces of paper. And just as a reminder, my words are small Enjoy anyways.

_______

"You better bring in your jacket too, honey. It's cold in the car." Hoya told Jieun as he started to put the luggage into the car.

"I've put it in, it's in my bag. Where are we going, anyway?"

"Somewhere that you will love." Hoya smiled and answered. "Trust me you'll love it so don't bother too much okay?" He cupped Jieun's cheek and told her.

"I really got enough of two of you. When will you two ever get marry?" Mrs. Lee leaned against the gate and asked the two.

"We will, mother. Just wait till you get a grandson." Hoya told hus mother and grinned widely.

"Jieun, are you pregnant?" Out of all sudden, Mrs. Lee looked at Jieun with a serious expression and asked.

"No I'm not. Yah Howon-ah, stop talking about nonsense..."

"Aww I thought that you are, so I'll be getting a grandchild soon."

"Mom, I'm still young to have kids. And plus...it had just been half year since I graduated. It's still quite early for me." Jieun said.

"Don't worry, mother. You're going to have your grandchild next year. We have to go now. Bye! See you after a week!" Hoya waved as he opened the car door, motioning Jieun to get in.

"Goodbye mother! See you!" Jieun waved as well and got into the car, while Hoya closed the door after that
He got in the car too and started the car, heading off to the destination.

"Mother really want a grandchild badly." Hoya spoke, while they're in their way.

"Yeah I know." Jieun sighed and looked out to the window.

"I'm not going to push you, you know that too. I'll be fine with anything if that's what you want." Hoya said. "Truthfully, there's something that I'm really afraid of. I had a dream before. A dream of our wedding."

"Then?"

"It was like...I literally disappointed you. I was afraid that it would happen in real life...so I never dare to propose to you."

"You know, dreams and reality are always different."

"Yeah. Whatever. Sleep first for now, okay? I wake you up as soon as we're there already." Hoya said. "Alright." Jieun slightly nodded, then adjust her seat and closed her eyes.

A few hours later, she felt Hoya kissed her forehead lightly and whispered, "Baby, we're here." Jieun opened her eyes and looked out to the window. It was her parents house.

"What are we doing here?" She asked as she got down the car.

"You'll know. Come on. Let's get in first. It's freezing outside." Hoya smiled and said.

Jieun went in the house, followed behind Hoya. The house was unexpectedly clean, which got Jieun quite surprise.

"I thought none of us live here now so it would be dirty? It had been months since I came here..." Jieun said.

"Oh...about that. You see, I've got some help." Hoya started. "We'll go upstairs and take a look first." With that, he led Jieun upstairs. Hoya stopped in front of Jieun's room and said, "I hope you won't mind if I changed it too much. It might look different with your room before, but basically it's still the same."

Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara