Introduction

A new fanfic dedicated to all the Inspirits out there!

This is a fanfic of Infinite! And Please do not plagiarize my story because I wrote all of it on my own.

This is all my own imagination, so if there's same thing happening to any of you or your friends, it's just a coincidence.

I feel like writing this. I'm really addicted to Wattpad and I have so many works here. I hope you all will support me throughout the whole story.

Again, No plagiarism. Thanks.

Please comment down in every chapter that what you think about it as you read through. Here's a brief description for those who haven't read it in the story info.

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure that he loves him too, but he just kept running away from her. They knew the feelings of them both are mutual, but he just doesn't want to hurt her sister who had love him for two years, so he chose to hurt her.

He loves her for a long time and he was always there for her. He knew that she was broken after leaving by two guys who she once truly love. It was hard for her to get over the second guy who was her brother-in-law now. He never stand a chance being with her, only being her friend that she could lean on.

He never fall for her. She was the only one who fall for her. He knew that she likes her, and at the same time, her best friend likes him too. He doesn't want to hurt the both since they are their best friend. He chose to leave them, leaving her broken.

She hated her life. She knew it clearly that her brother-in-law loves her, not her sister. But he chose to hurt her. Although there's a guy who was beside him all the time, she never fall for him before. She chose not to because there had always been a guy in her heart.

Will he has the courage to tell her that he really loves her? Will she has the courage to tell her sister that she was in-love with her brother-in-law? Will she accept him? Will he come back again, and tell her that why he left and his feelings?

I hope you will like this story and enjoy reading it. And if you want to look for more fanfics, you can search it in my profile.

Please check out if you do like them.

And this story will only starting after some of my stories are complete, not including those four which had completed. You can archive this story first, and I promise that I'll finish some stories soon, and start with this one. But I think I'm going to update in special days such us the birthday of the members, and their debut day.

I'll post the prologue first, by the way.

Kamsahamnida.

-Jocelyn

_______
List of my stories. (* Indicates my suggestions :)

EXO

Chen:
Getting Engage with Chen of EXO? [HE]
Why Should We Even Know Each Other From The Start? [BE]
The Next Century - We Met Again [HE] (Sequel to above)
* I Should've Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You [BE]
Never Let Go [HE] (Sequel to above)
* If We Love Again [HE]

D.O.:
Undeniable [HE]

Sehun:
The Badass Fall In Love [HE]
* Timeless [BE]

Lay:
Fate [HE]

Baekhyun:
Crossing Borders [BE]

Group:
* Secret Admirer [HE]

Chinese
情难自禁 [HE]

Infinite

Only Tears [HE] (Hoya)
The Only One [HE] (Woohyun)

Others:
* One Shots

Short Stories Series (SSS):
* 1 - Chen: Valentine [HE]
* 2 - Suho: Florist [HE]
3 - Kai: Attention [BE]
4 - Luhan: Fairytale [HE]
5 - Xiumin: Walk On Memories [BE]
* 6 - Chanyeol: Dream Or Reality [HE]
* 7 - Baekhyun: For Life [HE]
8 - Lay: Love Pain [BE]
* 9 - D.O.: Girl X Friend [HE]
* 10 - Sehun: Instagram [HE]
11 - Kris: They Never Know [Coming Soon]
12 - Tao: Promise [Coming Soon]

Please do check them out :)