Chapter 18

"Do you need help?" Jieun asked as she leaned against the door frame.

"No. I'm good. Anyway...just as a reminder, we're going to Busan by Saturday. So remember to pack your things." Hoya looked up and said.

"I know. I'll be sleeping now." Jieun said and went to her room.

"Good night. Sleep well." Hoya said behind as Jieun closed the door.

Jieun kneeled down against her bed as she pulled out a box that was placed under her bed.

She opened the box and took out all the things placed inside it. The box was filled with the memories of her and Hoya. She hid it under the bed to try to forgot about everything that happened between them. But obviously, she couldn't do it.

There's a stack of love letters that Hoya wrote for her. Jieun loved receiving letters, so when they are together, Hoya would write for her every week.

She picked up the letter which was placed on the top. It was the first letter she received from Hoya. He gave her when they went out for the first time.

Dear Jieun,

Hey I'm glad that you accepted the deal. Let's wait for one year, till you be mine. I really understand that you want to focus more on your studies to get a better college, so no worries, I wouldn't mind about that. I almost couldn't believe it when you accepted the deal. It's like a dream, you know.

Well, I hope you like this first 'date'. I thought hard for the whole night that where would you like, and where is fun. Honestly I really want to take you to my hometown, Busan. It's really pretty there...and it's also fun there! I'm sure that you'll love there, since as I know, you love beaches.

You'll be surprise if I tell you how much I still know about you. I just happened to check out you all the time haha. Anyway, there will be one day when I take you to my hometown. When you official become my girlfriend, I'll take you there.

For this year, I'm sure that you'll be happy. I'll keep you happy for all the time. You want to know why I love you? When the first time I transferred to here from my previous high school, when I saw you in the library, I fell for you.

Your smile made my heart beat went crazy. I have the urge to know your name that time, but I don't have the courage to ask. All thanks to Sunggyu, the first person that I know here, introduced you to me.

I'm glad to know you, Jieun-ah. Love you.

From someone who loves you a lot,

Howon

P/S: I'm letting you to call me Howon instead of Hoya. Only you can.

Jieun folded the letter up and placed it back to the box.

"It had been so long. Since I ever received a letter like this." Jieun mumbled to herself and closed the box, and placed it back under the bed.

She decided to read some of the letters everyday before sleeping. It feel like...she's back to those time, when they started the deal.

Actually, slowly, the deal is fading. Almost everyone knew that they're 'dating'. Not much people knew about the deal, except for herself and Hoya.

She turned off the lights and laid down in the bed. Soon, she fell asleep, with the feeling of in a relationship with Hoya again.

--

Jieun tied her hair up and went downstairs.

Hoya was sitting there, eating breakfast.