Chapter 9

Author Notes :3

Ehe, Annyeong guys :3 it's a late update because I've promised a user in Instagram that I would update, and then after that suddenly my mother closed the Wi-Fi. Okay. Anyways, Enjoy this chapter :3

---

"Will you wait for me?"

"No matter how long it'll take, I will."

"Even it's for a year?"

"Yes." He replied without any hesitation. "But in a return, I want a payment."

"What is it?"

"Be with me forever after a year."

--

Again, Jieun woke up from the dream. The dream had been bothering her a lot lately. She sighed and leaned back to the headboard of her bed. She closed her eyes and silently said to herself, "Why I still can't let go of it?"

It had been years. Years since Jieun and Hoya made that deal. Years since Hoya left her. Years since Hoya started dating Jisoo. But only a month since Jisoo and Hoya got married.

Woohyun promised her not to follow around her frequently, but he would still visit Jieun in her house time to time, just to make sure that she's safe.

Jieun went down from her bed and went down to the kitchen, and made herself a mug of hot chocolate. Whenever she couldn't sleep, she would drink hot chocolate. It could make her calm down more.

She pushed opened the door which lead to the balcony, and stood there. She looked up to the sky, and sighed.

"What I should do now is forget him, right?" She silently asked herself. "But he's not easy for me to forget."

She looked down to the road and got shocked when she saw Sungkyu waving at her. Seriously, what he's doing at this time? Jieun waved back to him and quickly got downstairs with her hot chocolate.

She placed her drink on the dining table and went out from the house.

"What are you doing here? It's midnight, oppa." Jieun said as she went to him.

"Ohh, I couldn't sleep so I decided to come out jogging." Sungkyu smiled. "How about you? Having problems about him again?" Sungkyu asked.

"Is it that obvious?" Jieun felt her face got red.

"Aigoo, blushing already. Are you trying to forget him?" Sungkyu slightly shook his head. Jieun looked down to the ground and nodded.

"Come out, we'll walk around here, since the both of us couldn't sleep."

"Alright, I'll just lock the door first." Jieun nodded and ran off. She covered her hot chocolate up, and went out from the house.

"Kaja, oppa." She told him.

The two of them went to a park nearby and took a walk around there.

"So...why you're trying to forget about him? You love him, aren't you?" Sungkyu started.

"It's one-sided love, oppa." Jieun chuckled weakly. "He had no feelings for me."

"I have a problem with that, Jieun. If I were you, I wouldn't just let go of him that easily. Do whatever you could to get the one you love. Even if the one who was with the one you love is your sister."

"They're married, Sungkyu. I can't do anything anymore."

"What if I tell you that he still loves you? Will you try to get him back for you?"

Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें