Chapter 24

"I can't believe that you're graduating today." Hoya commented as he stepped out from the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel.

"Me too." Jieun chuckled.

"You better get up now or else you'll be late for your graduation day."

"But I want to sleep." Jieun whined. Hoya shook his head slightly and went beside the bed, leaning down and kissed Jieun.

"Get up now, baby. Before I leave you home alone."

"Your hair is dripping wet." Jieun commented. "I'll get up now."

"Good. I'll get my shirt first. Where did you put it again? I thought I've took it here yesterday."

"I don't know? In your room maybe." Jieun shrugged and started picking out what to wear for the graduation.

She took her bath as fast as she could. She's really anticipating for their graduation ceremony.

Hoya was standing in front of the mirror, struggling with his tie. Jieun went to him as she started to fix his tie.

"Sometimes, I'm wondering what will you do without me. You can't even tie your necktie properly." Jieun smiled.

"I just want you to do it for me." Hoya chuckled and pulled Jieun closer to him, hugging her waist. "You smelled good." Hoya said as he sniffed on Jieun.

"And you just sound like a puppy." Jieun laughed. "Come on, we should be going to the college for now."

The both of them went in the car and headed to the college. Unlike usual days, the college is crowded. People all came for the graduation ceremony.

"Jieun!" Dongwoo happily skipped out from the college as he saw Jieun and Hoya entering it.

"You're early today, oppa." Jieun laughed and hugged him.

"Don't get too close with my baby." Hoya laughed and said. He and Dongwoo bumped their fist, as a sign of greeting each others.

"Stop being jealous Howon-ah. I'm stuck with you everyday."

"That's a good thing though." Hoya chuckled.

"Where's the others?"

"Well, as I know, for the first time, Sungyeol will be fetching his parents, Soori and Soori's parents as well to here. Myungsoo, Sungjong and well you know his girlfriend, they're inside there. Umm...as for Sunggyu, as far as I know, he is kind of having a date now? Better don't bother him."

"Wow Gyu got a girlfriend?" Hoya asked.

"Not really, soon-to-be. Now, let's get yourself inside and enjoy the last day being in here!"

Hoya pulled Jieun back as she was going to follow behind Dongwoo who's skipping away happily.

"Let's ditch Dongwoo, shall we?"

"But he'll get alone."

"He's probably going to Myungsoo and Sungjong. I just want to be with you. I'm sure he'll understand."

"Okay fine." Jieun sighed.

"Now, let's go to somewhere quiet so that I can get to hug you as long as I want." Hoya smirked and wrapped his left arms around Jieun's waist.

"Howon. The whole college is crowded." Jieun laughed softly and looked at him.

"I don't care. I just want to be with you."

"Selfish. Okay, I want to go to the hall for a while first. Can we? And honestly we should just stay in the hall afterwards, I'll still be with you. And then, after the graduation ceremony, I am yours after all."