Chapter 10

He was running along the hallway, searching for the girl that he had cherished for years. He wanted to confess to her, but he was afraid that he'll get reject by her.

Finally, he spotted her, together with another guy, talking and laughing. He approached to the both of them and stopped in front of them.

"Hey, can we talk alone?" He asked. The girl looked up to the guy for a while and turned back to him.

"Yeah, umm...sure." She nodded. With that, he grabbed her hands and pulled her away, walking to the other place.

"Yah, hyung!" The guy shouted behind. He wanted to follow behind, but he just wouldn't let him, and he was too fast.

"You go to the guys first. We'll be there after that." The girl yelled back.

He brought her to a place that doesn't have much people, and stopped. He let go of her hands, and panted.

"What would you like to talk about?" The girl asked.

"I...I...I love you." He breathed out.

"What?" She answered, with her eyes widened.

"Ne, you heard it right. I said I love you."

"Sungkyu...I..." She stuttered.

"Do you love me?" He asked, without waiting for her to finish her words.

"I'm sorry, Sungkyu." She apologized and ran off quickly.

"It's Sungyeol, isn't it?" Sungkyu spoke, a little loud, so she would hear him.

She turned around and asked, "What is it?"

"You love Sungyeol, aren't you? Just admit it. I noticed how the two of you interacted. You're always close."

She didn't spoke. Sungkyu went to her slightly pulled her hands and said, "It's okay. I've expected that I'll get reject. Just...be happy with him." Sungkyu finished and sadly put down her hands, and walked away after that.

"Sungkyu-ah!" She called after a while. Sungkyu turned around, only greeted by a tight hug from her.

"Mianhe."

"Gwenchana. Be happy, arasseo? Let's go to the cafeteria, kaja." He slightly patted her back and answered.

"Gomawo. Thanks for loving me."

"It's okay. We should go now." Sungkyu assured once again and they went to the cafeteria together.

--

Sungyeol sat down beside Dongwoo, with his arms crossed.

"Oh, Sungyeol! You're here! Did you saw Sungkyu and Soori?" Woohyun exclaimed excitedly as he waved both of his hands in front of Woohyun.

"And Sungjong too!" Dongwoo added, also exclaiming. The childishness of the both had caught many attention of the students.

"Aish...molla!" Sungyeol shouted. Woohyun and Dongwoo both looked at each other, furrowing their brows, and frowning.

"Hey choding, what's wrong with you?" Dongwoo asked carefully, as he look at him.

"I don't care anymore!" Sungyeol shouted to himself.

"Ugh...what he's talking about?" Dongwoo silently whispered to Woohyun.

"Mollasseo..." Woohyun shrugged and answered as he continued watched Dongwoo.

Dongwoo turned to the entrance of the cafeteria, and was shocked when he saw Sungkyu and Soori came in together. The both of them are not really close, so it was a new thing that they're coming together.