Chapter 22

"I'll see you later at dinner?" Hoya asked as he pulled off his car in front of the college.

"Yeah sure." Jieun smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry I can't make it for lunch. I've got an appointment with a client for today."

"It's fine. Your work is important. I'll be going first. See you tonight."

"Study well, baby." Hoya said as he kissed Jieun on her cheek.

"I will." Jieun nodded and got out from the car. She waved at Hoya once more and stepped into the college.

"Good morning Jieun!" She felt a pair of arms slung around her shoulder as she stepped into the college. She looked to her side and found Sunggyu who is grinning widely.

"Hey, oppa."

"So...how's things going on between you and Hoya?" Sunggyu smirked and asked.

"Why you're suddenly asking about that?" Jieun blushed a little as Sunggyu mentioned Hoya.

"Ahh. I saw his car. He took you here, isn't it?" Sunggyu asked. The two of them head into the school, making their way to the cafeteria.

"Umm...yeah, he did." Jieun hesitated a bit and answered.

"Are you sure that there's nothing going on between you?" Sunggyu creased his brows.

Jieun nodded. She doesn't want the others to know, for now. She'll tell them soon, but just...not now.

"Yah, come on, quit lying. Guess what I saw? I saw the two of you..." Jieun immediately covered Sunggyu's mouth before he could even finish.

"Okay okay, fine. We are together. Okay?" Jieun sighed and answered.

"That's good! Why you don't want to let me know though? Actually it's fine too, Hoya will tell me too."

"Don't spread it out okay, oppa?"

"Yes, that's a sure thing. Anything for my Jieunnie." Sunggyu grinned and ruffled Jieun's hair.

"Yah, go get your own girl. Oh what's her name again...Lee Sujeong?" Jieun smiled and teased Sunggyu.

"You better stop saying before I ever go and complain to Hoya."

"Yeah, go ahead. He's busy with his works and he probably won't bother you." Jieun snickered.

"Busy with works? Well, for me, he's more like busy with you. Oh right...you saw that decoration of your room yet? I mean that one in Busan."

"How would you know about that?" Jieun frowned.

"He took a picture for me. Ahh yes. To think of that...I've thought about how should you be rejecting Woohyun, for now. What will you do?"

Jieun sighed. "I don't know. I don't even know how to tell him, about me and Howon. I disappointed him much, isn't it?"

"Well, honestly. He must've been predicted this. We all know that you both love each other. You and Hoya. He knew that too."

"Don't talk about this first. They're inside the cafeteria." Jieun pushed Sunggyu slightly and said.

"Okay. So I'll just talk to you later, I guess. Oh right. You aren't going to library these months."

"Am I? I go there every week."

"Whatever." Sunggyu shrugged and replied.

"Hello Jieun!" Woohyun beamed excitedly as Jieun took her seat beside Dongwoo who was occupied with his phone, taking photos.