Epilogue

"Umma...when will appa be back?" A girl who looked like 6 years old asked her mother who's sitting in the bed, reading.

"He'll be back in a while, darling." She answered, reached out her hands and ruffled in her hair, smiling lovingly.

"Umma, can you tell me again the story of you and appa? I want to listen again." The little sat down beside her mother and asked.

"Aigoo, you little kid. I guess your father talked tkk much about that isn't it? So...where should we start? Okay...your father, before umma, he's married with your Aunt Jisoo...and then..." Jieun started to narrate the story between her and Hoya.

7 years ago, when Hoya finally proposed to Jieun, without any hesitation, Jieun agreed to marry him. At the same year, the both of them were married and a year after their marriage, Mijeong was born.

"Someone is telling about our story again." A voice said beside the door. Jieun turned around and saw Hoya standing there. Jieun smiled softly.

"Daddy!" Mijeong got down from the bed and ran towards Hoya.

"Aigoo, how's my baby girl doing?" Hoya hugged Mijeong and asked her sweetly.

"Harabeoji took me to the beach earlier!" Mijeong chanted excitedly.

"Jinjja? It's pretty isn it? That's why we're living here in Busan. Your mother loves seas." Hoya smiled and replied. He turned around to Jieun who was beside him, and gave her a quick and light kiss on her lips. "I thought someone said that she wouldn't be talking about those stories again."

"Since Mijeong asked for me to tell her, so I just have to. How's work?"

"You know, it's really boring without you. If you could just come back to the office earlier, I wouldn't have to suffer from the boringness." Hoya pouted, putting Mijeong down.

"Well, you asked me to take a rest for out son, so I am." Jieun grinned.

"Umma...when will little brother come out?" Mijeong asked, as she softly touched on Jieun's tummy. She was pregnant by seven months already.

"Two more months, darling." Jieun smiled and told Mijeong.

"Jonghyun-ah Jonghyun, you better come out faster...appa can't stand one day without umma working beside him working." Hoya mumbled as he caressed Jieun's tummy.

"Jonghyun just kicked and told me that he wants to stay here forever." Jieun joked.

"Not bad." Hoya laughed a bit and said.

"Come on, honey. Let's go downstairs." Hoya held on Mijeong's hands and told her.

"Oh Hoya, you came down just in time. You better go upstairs and take Jieun down here. You know, walking on the staircase will be hard for her. Mijeong dear, come here and sit down first." Hoya's mother said as Hoya went downstairs with Mijeong.

"Ahh...okay." Hoya nodded and went upstairs once again. He went back to their room and saw Jieun was standing there, staring at a picture.

"What are you looking at, jagiya?" Hoya asked as he stepped into the room.

"Ahh, nothing." Jieun replied as she turned around to him.

"Earlier in work, Sunggyu called and asked how are you. And he said that he's getting married by this year end. He invited as to go to Seoul and attend his wedding. Also, he said that Sungyeol and Soori's first child had born a few days ago."

"Really? That's good. I didn't even know that they have kids already." Jieun chuckled.

"They told me a few months ago. Sorry that I'm not telling you...I just hope that you can focus on our kid, that'll be stressful if you think about the other things when you're pregnant now."

"It's fine, Howon." Jieun smiled and said. "Let's go downstairs. Appa and umma are waiting."

The both of ghdn went downstairs slowly, and joined the family at the dining table.

"Did the doctor said anything today?" Mrs Lee asked.

"The doctor said that the baby is growing well and predicted to be born by October."

"Have you two thought about the name for the baby?" Mr Lee asked.

"We're thinking of naming him Jonghyun. It sounds nice." Hoya grinned.

"Appa said that I'll get more brothers and sister soon!" Mijeong said excitedly.

"Yah Mijeong I never say that." Hoya immediately said.

"Ahh, is that so? Mijeong-ah, tell your appa to give birth by himself." Jieun smirked and replied.

"Yeah, Howon, too much kids will be hard to handle." Mr Lee laughed. "Just like the three of you, and your brothers always fight when you're young." Mrs Lee added.

"I never say that." Hoya whined and continued eating his dinner.

After the dinner, Hoya and Jieun decided to went out and take a walk around, while Mijeong stayed in the house watching her favorite TV show.

"Time flies. It had been 7 years since we're married...and Mijeong had grown up so much." Jieun said while smiling.

"Yup, still remember what I told you when I propose?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah, of course."

-FLASHBACK-

"Will you marry me, my love?" Hoya looked at Jieun with sincerity in his eyes. Jieun doesn't know what and how to reply him. She was lost in her words.

"From the moment I saw you, I knew that you would become mine one day. I don't mind if you can't cook, because I'll be there and I'll always cook for you; I don't care if you cannot ride a bike, because I'll be there and ride one for you, and you'll sit behind the bike; I don't care if you don't even like to do house chores, I can always do it for you; I don't care if you don't even know how to swim, because when we're going for swimming I'll always have you by my side, making sure that there will be nothing happen to you. Marry me please, Seo Jieun?"

"You are so cheesy." Jieun commented, while kneeling down in front of Hoya. She smiled a bit and said, "Firstly, I know I am not perfect, but I am trying to be the best one for you."

"But you already are, for me. Your existence and your love to me is enough for me." Hoya said and caressed her hair softly.

"That's not what a wife suppose to do." Jieun complained. "And let me finish first. I might not be the perfect one for you but I'm really grateful that you accepted me. You accepted all of my bad habits. You know what, even though I don't know how to do, but I'm willing to learn for you. You've just got to propose to me at this time and make me cry." Jieun said while wiping off her tears.

Hoya smiled and stood up as he pulled Jieun up and hugged her in his arms tightly.

"Marry me, Jieun. Let's grow old together, let's have our own kids together, let's watch our kids growing up, marry and have our grandchildren. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Marry me."

"Yes. Yes yes yes!" Jieun replied, excitedly.

"I'm waiting for this day for years, my wife." Hoya smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

"Shouldn't you give your wife a kiss on her lips instead of forehead?" Jieun asked while smiling.

"You naughty girl." Hoya laughed and pulled Jieun into a deep kiss.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Thats a moment that I couldn't forget." Jieun said as the both stopped in front of the house.

"Same for me." Hoya smiled and replied.

"Yah you two out there! Better come in earlier before Jieun catch a cold!" Mr Lee shouted at the two.

"Arasseo!" Hoya shouted back and turned to Jieun. He quickly pecked on her lips and told her, "Let's go in, my queen."