Chapter 14

"Where should we go first?" Myungsoo asked as he drove the car.

"Let's just go to any restaurant that's good here. We have to fill our stomach first." Sunggyu said.

"Ani, a café. Let's get some cakes instead." Jieun said.

"You'll get fat. You know...cakes and coffees both contain high calories..." Myungsoo commented.

Jieun shrugged casually and said, "I don't care about that. And besides, I'm not really easy to get fat, Myung."

"Café then. Hyung you're alright with it isn't it?" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu. He just nodded and didn't say anything again.

As they reached the café, Sunggyu went to look for a seat, while Myungsoo and Jieun lined up in front of the counter to order the foods.

"Get me anything that's edible." Sunggyu told them before leaving.

"Where had your parents went?" Myungsoo asked as both of them lined up.

"Ahh...they went to Gangnam I think...not really sure...they didn't even tell me. All they did is left a message for me telling me that they're going out of the town." Jieun commented and pursed her lips. Myungsoo smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Jieun's shoulder.

"Yah, watch who's girl you're touching on." A voice suddenly said behind the two. They turned around and found Woohyun.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hmm well just hang around here alone and saw Sunggyu so I decided to come inside. And also..." Woohyun paused, looking at Myungsoo's arms and said, "Would you mind getting your hands off from Jieun?"

"Yah, I'm not yours, Woohyun." Jieun frowned.

"Whatever. Still, you'll be mine one day, trust me." Woohyun smiled cheekily as he pinched on Jieun's nose.

The three of them took their orders together, while Myungsoo invited Woohyun to tag along with them, and he agreed, of course.

"Myungsoo, would you even start eating?" Sunggyu asked as Myungsoo kept on scrolling on his phone.

"Yeah, L. Stop with that phone and start eating now." Jieun said. "Or else, Woohyun wouldn't even mind to feed you." Jieun added.

"Bwo...I won't feed him. I'll feed you instead! Come on my girl, I'll feed you."

"Eww. Shireo. I can eat by myself." Jieun said and continued eating. Out of all sudden, her phone rang. She picked it and looked at the caller. It I'd an unknown number. Yeah of course it'll be since she never save contacts.

She went out from the café since it's noisy inside, and answer the call.

"Is it Mr. Seo Hyunsik and Madam Jung Ahra's daughter, Miss Seo Jieun?" A voice asked.

"Yes I am. Anything?" Little did she had the feeling that there might be something happened.

"This is Seoul Central Hospital. Your parents had involved in an accident and they're sent into the hospital." Immediately, she ended the call and ran inside to the café.

Quickly, she grabbed her bag and ran out without telling anything. Woohyun grabbed on Jieun's hands and asked, "Eun, what happened?"

"I have no time. Let me go please Woohyun!" She told Woohyun, half shouting.

"We should go now. I'll take you there Eun." Myungsoo suddenly stood up and said. "I knew what happened."

The four of them paid for the bill and quickly ran down into Myungsoo's car, pulling off to the hospital.