Episode 52: Amor

Episode 52: Amor

Ignoring the way those words ripped through her, Chase went to slip his hand beneath her shirt, playfully tugging at the lace beneath. "I love the way you dress as if you're always ready for me." He complimented with a deep voice.

"I wear them for myself but you can keep telling yourself that," she responded.

He couldn't help the way that cracked through his shield of darkness, like sunlight splitting clouds after a storm.

"You and that spicy mouth of yours, whatever shall I do with it?"

She laughed at the sarcasm in his voice and kissed the wrists of his hands that were still working on her buttons. "I might have a few ideas if you're willing to listen."

"I'm all ears, baby."

And as if he had been purposely delaying himself, he swiftly pulled the shirt over her head, leaving her semi-bare. His eyes feasted on her only in her bra and it was something she would never get used to. That level of appreciation.

She felt the heat between her legs as he continued to stare.

"I—"

"You what?" He interrupted attractively soft.

She blinked.

"Are you sure that you're in the right frame of mind to do this? We haven't finished talking about..."

"Later," he dismissed and tugged her back to him by her legs.

She squealed as he started peppering kisses all over her face.

"Chase!"

"What?" He asked with a cheeky grin. "I'm showering you with love and affection. Isn't that what all women crave for?"

"Yes, but..."

Her complaints died in the back of throat where a grunt came when he expertly unclasped her bra from behind her and captured her boobs in his mouth.

She was mewling softly and tugging at his dirty blond hair.

Her hands begged for him to come back when he pulled away, lips glistening. "You were saying?"

Wanting to smack that smirk off his face, she pulled his mouth down onto hers, and he let all of his weight fall on her.

They fell back onto the loveseat in a frenzy of kisses.

Chase, Chase, Chase, was all her mind chanted as her body went on singing from a sensory overload.

His hips pressed into hers and she could feel the hardness of him over the fabric of her night shorts.

With a skill in multitasking, he started to grind himself against her, the heat of him causing her to moan and his mouth went to attack the spot between her jaw and neck. Valentina's eyes rolled back in her head as her gaze lingered to the dark night sky to see that it had began to rain. A whimper left her as she felt him bite into her skin.

"That sound," he pointed out. "Do it for me again. Oh, how I've missed that sound that never fails to drive me perfectly insane."