Episode 43: Never

Since somebody already reported my book, had it flagged mature (or maybe Wattpad did) and now it can't rank properly, I'm just gonna go all out in this chapter.

Have a sexy time reading. >:)

Episode 43: Never

They stumbled clumsily into Chase's apartment like two drunken teenagers. Though it wasn't the influence of alcohol that caused it but something much more intoxicating— the lust that both of them exuded onto the other. It was insane and on the brink of combustion.

Valentina swallowed harshly while using her leg to kick the front door close.

Chase was obviously too lost—too preoccupied with his hand in her now messy hair and the next one framing her face and deepening the kiss.

She moaned at the force of him, knowing all too well that he was growing in impact and power.

It wasn't a secret that Chase's desperation for her was something that came in waves; and with more passing minutes, it would grow into a tsunami that would surely take her out.

Both physically and emotionally.

Turning her head to the side for a sharp intake of breath, she gasped as he wasted no time in attacking her neck.

He peppered sweet kisses, nipped and bit, causing her to cry out loud.

Her hands gripped at his arms for help and her legs could only hold on for so long with the way he was forcing her to melt into a puddle of mess.

It was like he had been deprived of her.

And a starved man Chase was.

He didn't care if he was coming off as needy or seemingly rough.

He burned for her.

He needed Valentina like he needed air right now — maybe even more so.

It was like there was a lingering threat in the air that if he didn't get to have her in the way that he wanted he would die.

It sounded awfully dramatic at the thought but it was nothing but the truth.

To the point where he convinced her to come back here instead of his company's office.

Did she seriously think he'd go on with that scheduled meeting in this state?

Obviously she thought too highly of him and his self control.

Finally one hand travelled to the back of her dress, sliding the zipper lower and lower, until it rested on her hips. With Chase's hands finding her love handles, she met his eyes as she did the slightest movement which caused it to fall to a pool at her feet. At the sight of her only standing in her lace undergarments, she heard him take a sharp breath. He visibly gulped as she swept her hair across her shoulders and stared at him with expressive brown eyes. Normally, she would put on a show and shimmy out of her clothes but this time she could see his patience was wearing thin.

True to her assumptions, the blond man escorted her over the article of clothing in the most ironic gentleman motion in comparison to his next act of hungrily grabbing her by the waist and holding her against him. She ignited all his five senses. The most outstanding one being her scent—Valentina literally smelled like flowers. The ones that caught your attention by simply walking past a floral boutique. Or the kinds that naturally hit your nose when spring is at its finest in a field. Sweet and fresh.

Just like she is, Chase thought internally.

He was ready to devour her in all her entirety and it was with no shame.