Author's Note

Wanderers,

I have a few people ask me if this book can be read as a standalone. For them the answer is both yes and no.

If you don't mind not understanding those inside jokes or getting to know about the main character from Book 1- Antonio and Valentina, then by all means you can read this book as a standalone.

But if you are like me who has to understand each and every aspect of every single character I read, then you have to read The King Killer first to understand how this story of Alejandro and Sofia came into existence and what might happen next.

For those who want to skip the first installment, a brief about this story which is a continuation of the Cartel Chronicles Series 1.

Sofia Salazar, the Spanish syndicate Santos Salazar's sister was kidnapped by the Moralez second born Alejandro Moralez to seek revenge on Santos' plans to bring down the Moralez and Los Zetas (Mexican Cartel run by the Moralez family)

After lots of trials and tribulations, the head Antonio Moralez and his wife Valentina Ramirez decide its good to get Sofia married to Alejandro. *Gasp*

Why did they decide to marry them?: I don't know - Read The King Killer

Is this Stockholm syndrome story: Definitely no. Read The King Killer

Will it be a happy ending: Maybe. Read The King Killer

Underlying statement Read The King Killer

For those who have read the first book, I am obliged and I hope you shower this book too with the same love as you did for my other works.

Also, watch this space for a trailer I'll be uploading soon.

TRAILER