Random headcanons cus why not

This is just a load of random stuff which I came up with and liked the sound of. I also have a few announcements to make at the end so stay tuned!

Pip and Dot:

- Pip and Dot both have no idea on how to cook so Pirouletta usually makes the food for them.

- Pip and Dot constantly fight over the smallest of things.

- Pip and Dot both see Pirouletta as a mother figure and jokingly talked about King Dice being their father figure of which got them both cleaning duty for a week when he happened to overhear.

- Both of them are the youngest workers in the casino and are twins (no surprise there)

Chips:

- He actually really hates fries/chips due to his name and him constantly being called on it for it.

- He constantly boasts about his old battles with sheriffs and other stuff like that.

- His ego has got him almost killed so many different times and one time he drank a liquid with a mixture of rat poison and snake venom in as a dare by Hocus Pocus.

- He is a massive Disney fan (lets just say they can watch that kind of stuff in their universe ok?)

Wheezy:

- He is actually one of the strongest workers in the casino and has beaten everyone in an arm wrestle apart from Mangosteen and the Devil cus you know-

- He actually had a form of depression when he was younger and still sometimes gets bouts of it while working at the casino. However he is amazing at hiding it.

- When he gets really mad, his head will start smoking and will set a blaze after prolonged aggression.

- If the flame does arise, putting water on it can kill him and has almost killed him in the past during his first few years at the casino when the workers didn't how to stop it.

Pirouletta:

- She is the mother of casino and is probably the one who is almost as respected as the actual bosses.

- She taught Chips, Pip, Dot and Mangosteen one day how to dance after doing cleaning duties for the upcoming party.

- She is able to do voices of basically everyone if she tries hard enough and can get the accent spot on too.

- She is the oldest person in the Casino not counting the Devil.

Mangosteen:

- He is best boy and is the most naïve in the casino.

- Due to his puking problem, he is unable to go on rollercoasters and if the casino was to go to a theme park, he would probably just hold everyone's stuff while they go on the rides. (this will be a scenario at some point)

- Mangosteen doesn't realize that the Devil was the one to bring him to life and believes that his family will one day show up.

- When he was first shown the fruit Mangosteen and Mango, he was unable to eat them due to him finding it as cannibalism.

Hocus Pocus:

- He actually is amazing at making carrot cake.

- His siblings were all killed through animal testing for make up products hence why he tends to hate those who wear a load of it.

- He has immense hay fever and when he sneezes it is small and adorable.

- He is the only virgin in the entire Casino even Mangosteen has had a one night stand.

King Dice:

- His actually name is Kingsley Decker however he wasn't too fond of his family and changed it to King Dice.

- He is extremely ticklish and only the Devil and Wheezy know.

- One time during work, one of the imps hid under the table and grabbed his ankle, causing him to jump right into the air and yelp. Ever since then he has avoided that table specifically since it is the only one that can fit one of the imps under it.

- He actually doesn't sleep much and has major sleep deprivation at times.

Devil:

- He acts like a cat all the time to the point where many people believe he is part cat

- He can also act like a child sometimes.

- He absolutely loves to dance and sing

- One day, one of the old casino members tied a bible onto his desk and once Dice removed it for him, Devil killed the old member. His memorial is held once per year and he is held in gratitude for having extreme bravery.

So I have a few things to say. One I will be posting a lot in this book with more scenarios and a few will be special ones based on locations. 

I am also tempted to start an oneshot book for a load of different oneshots based on these sort of headcanons however I probably won't do it just yet.

I don't have anything else to say except you lot are all awesome and deserve the world. Thank you for reading and I have you have a good day/evening.