Who would they be in Squid Game?

Alright so this is like a part 2 to how they died in Squid game but different (obvs). This scenario will involve the usual lot (with Cuphead and Mugman) and their position in the Squid game. This will be done by a random wheel to make stuff just that little bit more interesting. I will also add at the end what duty I would give them personally.

Let's begin!

The positions I chose to represent the characters were Square Masks, Triangle Masks, Circle Masks, Players, VIPs, Front Man and Not involved. I do want to add, since there can only be one Front Man at least for the game I am imagining, I will remove it from the wheel once it has been chosen) I didn't choose to remove the square masks though cause I am pretty certain there is more than one in the game (do correct me if I am wrong)

Pip: Not involved

(What a strong start...)

Either way, Pip most likely was related to someone in the game (em his sister-) so he was somewhat involved but technically didn't take part in the game itself. He probably was just a side character.

Dot: Square Mask

As surprising as this may be, Dot does have quite the confidence so having her control most of the area wouldn't be the most stupid thing I have ever heard, she could definitely take complete control.

Chips: Front Man

This definitely caught me off guard-

I suppose he would be good since he wouldn't be entirely expected and can probably handle a little bit of blood and gore.

Wheezy: Not Involved

This also surprised me as I figured he would be the type to actually take part in the games. Although I suppose he could just be someone who was going to join but changed his mind.

Pirouletta: Player

She probably got involved because whatever business she was apart of was slowly going downhill and loosing income so she figured joining the game might help.

Mangosteen: VIP

I am actually quite happy about this-

I can see him as being someone wearing one of the masks, secretly really enjoying the gore and everything else.

Hocus Pocus: Player

I don't know how I feel about this one?

I don't really know how he would be one, I guess he could be in desperation for money after being on the streets for a while?

King Dice: Player

Also surprised about this-

To be honest, he probably gambled away a lot of him money like the main character.

Devil: Square

I figured he would be a little bit more important since you know, Devil

But he probably really loved the gore and still wanted to be in control so he just focused on that.

Cup: Circle

I don't have anything major to say about this-

Mugs: Square

Same thing here -

Alright so that is what the wheel decided. To be completely honest, I don't know really like these ideas. I mean they could be worked with to make sense but personally I feel like things could have been a lot different. 

So here is my personal idea of who would have done what.

Pip: Player = 

Dot: Player = 

Chips: Triangle = 

Wheezy: Player = 

Pirouletta: VIP 

Mangosteen: VIP 

 Hocus Pocus: Triangle

King Dice: Front Man

Devil: VIP

Cup: Player

Mug: Not involved

I might do a part 2 where I explain my reasoning however I am too tired to do so tonight. If you have any different ideas, do leave a comment down below.