Favourite Place to Kiss You

Pip:

Probably on the lips or maybe on the cheek? I'm not overly sure to be honest. He would probably just be happy being near you.

Dot:

Definitely lips, she doesn't care whether it is full blown snogging or just a pure peck, she is all for it. 

Chips:

Neck or when things get spicy the thighs. He loves leaving marks on you~ 

(If you are fine with it of course. Full consent in this household!)

Wheezy:

Forehead kisses. It may be surprising but he loves the vague innocence they seem to bring, plus he just enjoys them.

Pirouletta:

She loves leaving little kisses on your nose or giving you eskimo kisses. It's adorable to witness from the sidelines.

Mangosteen:

He doesn't have a specific place where he likes to kiss you. For the most part it is more hugs or handholding rather than kissing.

Hocus Pocus:

He likes kissing your nose just like Pirouletta. Or booping yours with his. Either way.

King Dice:

Keeping it classy up here, he loves to kiss your hands just like how a gentleman would. 

Devil:

Anywhere. And I mean anywhere.

I know this was a very short chapter. I am still getting back into the rhythm of things. There will be longer ones in the future though. I promise.