When they miss a meal.

(I'm slowly running out of ideas for this so I randomly came up with this. Sorry. Also who doesn't love the Announcer of the Casino, Mike himself (or is it Mic).)

Dot

She was too busy performing so she didn't notice that she had missed a meal. Both of you were. You only realized when the performance was done that you both hadn't eaten in multiple of hours. You both had a massive meal for dinner that night.

Pip

He wouldn't. He is like a bell when it comes to food. He knows exactly when he needs to eat and he knows exactly what food he wants. The only time he would miss a meal would be if he was sick. 

Chips:  

He might miss a meal every now and again but it is usually because either he isn't hungry or he is too busy to eat. Afterwards though, expect some missing food from the kitchen cause you will have yourself a hungry chip.

Wheezy

He would miss a meal only when he doesn't feel right. Whether that be him having a bad day or whether he be in pain. Both are a massive problem so you usually have to interrogate him about what is going on. You will help him out either way.

Pirouletta

She usually misses lunch since it coincides with her performing schedule which you are not exactly happy about however the Devil will not change it no matter what you say. So you make sure that she eats a proper dinner.

Mangosteen:  

He is exactly like Pip in some way. He would never miss a meal no matter what, however he will miss a meal if something major has happened. Like as if you have gotten sick or work had piled up.

Hopus Pocus

He doesn't eat much for some reason however he will eat no matter what if it means that he can be with you. He would also eat if Carrots are involved (not talking a certain carrot from the game though)

King Dice

Oh boy. This man has an entire casino to manage, it is rare that he gets any sleep no need to talk about eating. He also tends to skip meals if that means that he can do his job properly which pisses you off. You will have to force him to eat.

Devil

He doesn't need to eat but he can. And he will if he wants too.