How they would react to you having a mental breakdown?

You were in your shared room with whoever you are dating and you were silently freaking out. You were struggling to breathe and you just couldn't stop yourself from crying. All the stress had built up and in the end, you were left here in a sobbing mess.

That was until someone knocked on the door.

Pip:

He was shocked and stood there confused for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do. Once he finally did get a grip on the situation, he darted forward and hugged you tightly. He stuck by your side just like hopes you would if he felt like it.

Dot:

Dot was extremely surprised to see you and instantly rushed up at you in confusion and worry. She was right there and ready to try and help you out in any way possible. She asked you multiple of questions, in hopes to try and figure out what was going wrong until she realized that it wasn't really helping the situation at all. So she just stayed with you.

Chips:

He instantly hesitated upon seeing you crying and froze before walking up to you calmly asking what was going on. He stuck by your side, doing whatever you wanted in hopes of cheering you up. He doesn't like watching his lover cry. (I don't really know anyone who does)

Wheezy:

He knew exactly what do to since he has faced multiple of mental breakdowns before. He had no problem in trying to help you out and he managed to calm you down afterwards. After that, he stuck by your side, making sure that you didn't feel alone and that if you felt like crying again, he would be right there too help.

Pirouletta:

She was definitely shocked at seeing you break down and instinctively rushed into the room, accidently scaring you. Upon seeing you flinch, she slowed down and tried to calm you down. Afterwards, she talked to you about it and tried to figure out how to help out the situation.

Mangosteen:

 He was so confused and had no major idea on what to do. He stuck by you and would definitely hold you if that was what you required however apart from that, he wouldn't know what else to do. He might try and cheer you up with a few jokes though.

Hocus Pocus:

He heard you from outside of the room (not in a creepy way, he has rabbit hears, of course he can hear you) and went in there knowing what to expect. Once seeing you he slowly approached and eventually managed to get you sitting on the floor with him in front of you.

King Dice:

He was surprised to see you crying and upon putting his stuff down, he stood in front of you. He managed to guide you to the bed and sat in front of you, distracting you from whatever happened. Once you were fine, he would 100% hold you for a while.

Devil:

He would have no idea on what to do and would just leave you to your own stuff. He may send one of the waiters or waitresses in there to see if they could help but he wouldn't really understand the situation.