When they get sick

Dot

You would find out from her complaining about it to you right away. She wouldn't stop complaining so you tend to carry on the show while she is in your room. When she finally stops whining and goes to sleep, she gets better pretty quickly.

Pip

He would be quiet and look exhausted. So you would send him to your room. He is quite obedient when sick due to the fact that he can't be bothered to fight back. It only takes a day for him to get better.

Chips

He wouldn't flirt with you nor anyone and just try to take it easy. When asking him what was wrong, he would tell you that he hadn't been feeling good and you would take him to your room to rest. He would take a few days to get better.

Wheezy

He would be a lot more tired and quiet. He would take it easy and if it gets too bad, he would go to his room to rest. You would be told and you would take the day off to make sure that he gets better. He would take only a few days to get better.

Pirouletta

She would try her hardest to continue her job but the sickness usually gets the better of her. Either you manage to catch her before she collapsed or she would faint somewhere. Then you make sure she stays in bed until she gets better.

Mangosteen

He doesn't usually get sick, every now and again though he might vomit the strange black liquid which would cause him to get a day off. He would roam around, acting fine but you still kept an eye on him. He would only have it for a day each month.

Hopus Pocus

When he gets sick, he isolates himself so that you don't catch it which ultimately shocks you. You usually manage to get in and help him out. His sickness usually lasts from a few days to a week.

King Dice

He would not rest, making sure that he is working at all times. This leads down two roads, he either faints or you manage to drag him to bed. It usually takes a few hard and long days for him to get better.

Devil

He would stay in his room for a week, acting all weak. You would have to take him place while he is sick which is always fun for you to say the least. Lets just say you and King Dice love to cause some chaos around the place.