Short S/O

This is what they would do if their significant other was shorter than them. It's a simple as that to be honest. I will post the taller version of this tomorrow or something.

Pip:

=  He would make the odd short joke, just to purely tease you.

=  He also loves to watch you try and reach something only to fail and ask for his help.       Sometimes since he is quite short too, he won't be able to reach it either so the two of you would just climb on top of each other. One of you usually sends the other toppling down, leaving the two of you in fits of giggles.

Dot:

= She would love it since she usually is the smallest one in the casino, only a few centimeters smaller than her brother.

= She would also make jokes about your height but not quite as often as her brother would. Instead she focuses more on hugging you from behind.

Chips:

= He loves being able to bend down to your level and just sweep you up into his arms. Or have you sit casually on his lap, with him resting his head on yours.

= He also loves carrying you around on his shoulders after work hours. He did it once during work and King Dice threw a 'hissy fit' as he called it. Ever since then, he refrained from doing it, just for the sake of not having to clean the bathrooms.

Wheezy:

= He loves putting his jacket on you during work hours or when it is winter. It completely covers you and basically drowns you.

= He also loves having you curl up to him after a rough day at work, kind of like how a cat would.

Pirouletta:

= She would hold a vague motherly instinct around you even if you are not that much smaller than her. Hell you may be older than her by multiple years yet she still will act motherly to you no matter your role in the casino.

= She kinda treats you like a porcelain doll which is odd since you are supposed to be one of the guards for a reason.

 Mangosteen:

= He likes carrying you on one shoulder or just bridal carrying you around after hours. In all honesty, he just likes holding you in his arms.

= There would be times where he would accidently forget the size difference and accidently crush you or step on your foot when he isn't looking. It's kinda hard to spot you at times when he is the tallest member in the casino.

Hocus Pocus:

= He treats you just like he would any other partner, making sure to help you out whenever you needed it.

= He usually keep you by his side since he tends to loose you easily in the crowd of other people at the casino. Thankfully, the stage is large enough so when he is on it, he can easily see you during his performance.

King Dice:

= He also likes sweeping you up in his arms after hours and just holding you to his chest while he works with any extra documents he may have.

= He knows that you are able to handle people a lot stronger however he still gets concerned about you so it isn't unusual to see one of the bodyguards keeping an eye on you.

Devil:

= He would just treat you like any other person. He doesn't attempt to help you unless your life is on the line.

= He definitely would make fun of your height.