How you two spend a day off

Dot

You two would most likely spend a day off practicing or searching up new songs to perform to. Since no one else is usually in the casino on a day off, you two enjoy the quietness by making more noise with music! Lets just say you enjoy this day deeply.

Pip

He would most likely do something outside the casino like go to a local fair or have a beach day. You would do all sorts of stuff outside the casino, mainly exploring the type of stuff that happens to be around.

Chips

He would take you horse riding! Every time you two have a day off, as long as you wanted to, you would go horse riding. You two would spend hours riding them through the forest. Every now and again you see one of the other workers in the casino in the forest (and try not trample them).

Wheezy

You two would most likely just stay in bed all day. You might chill out, sleep or watch movies. It would just be a relaxing day for the two of you to just forget about all the stress that the casino puts on you both.

Pirouletta

She would most likely drag you to some sort of show where you would watch people dance and perform plays or musicals. It is always great fun. You sometimes also go to local parties just to dance. One time in winter, the two of you went ice-skating.

Mangosteen

He would either watch a movie with you at home or in a cinema, or play some video games with you. You two both enjoy it since you tend to work together against other members of the casino. Usually Chips/Wheezy or Pip/Dot.

Hopus Pocus

He would take you to a magic show or some performance. Every isle tends to hold a party once a season so you two would attend it. No one really minded you two being there even though you worked in the casino.

King Dice

Considering the fact that he runs an entire casino floor, he would probably not want to do much. He would most likely take you out somewhere fancy for dinner or lunch before spending the rest of the day cuddling or watching movies.

Devil

He doesn't really get a day off so instead he will take you to hell with him. He would show you around the place, make sure that you don't get killed by any demons. He would also allow you to torture some poor soul for an hour (You might not want to which is perfectly fine by him, it would be judged but respected none the less)