When you miss a meal?

Dot

She wouldn't notice right off the bat since she tends to focus more on performing however, she will notice if you don't eat for multiple of meals. That is when she tries to get you too eat, whether it be her making your favorite food or her just glaring at you till you do at the dinner table.

Pip

He would notice at some point and ask you about it. Considering the fact that you are the more confident one in the relationship he wouldn't be able to force you to eat but he will try and tempt you in some way.

Chips

He would notice pretty quickly since you are usually great when it comes to eating. He will question you repeatedly why you aren't eating and unless you have a good enough reason, he will force you to eat by the end of the day. 

Wheezy

He would notice but not say anything until he feels as if you could get hurt. Missing one meal is fine but once you start missing loads, he will get suspicious. He will keep an eye on you to make sure nothing bad is going on.

Pirouletta

She would be similar to Wheezy however she would get involved a lot sooner. She would ask you about it and make sure that you do eat at least something, even if it isn't much. She can't afford to have you faint in the casino.

Mangosteen

He wouldn't notice at first but after a while, he will notice the changes in you and try to help you out in anyway possible. He would probably make you some of your favorite food.

Hopus Pocus

He wouldn't notice unless you collapse or someone tells him that you aren't eating. That would be when he would get mad at you for not eating and forces you to eat something.

King Dice:

He would usually be the first to catch on to you not eating. And he would also be the first to try and get you to eat without making it seem like he was. He would make some of your favorite food, leave it out for you to take if you felt like it. However, he would never force you to eat unless you were going to collapse.

Devil

He would be confused and unsure on what to do since he doesn't need to eat and he doesn't know how to force someone too. In the end, he probably would have got a demon to come and sort you out. He would probably grab Gluttony to help you out.

Ok I do want to say something. If you are in a situation mentally where you struggle to eat, then I feel extremely bad for you and although these scenarios may make out that they would force you to eat, if you explained the situation to them they would probably understand. They wouldn't want you to feel threatened by them at all.