When you are jealous

(Excuse the language in the image above. I just had to add it since it was hilarious)

Dot

She gets a lot of praise from drunk men and woman and she loves it. You do get jealous sometimes, especially if the person starts to flirt with her. You tend to drag her away from them or just put up with it until they leave before dragging her off for some private time (Nothing dirty so don't go into the gutter)

Pip

Since you always go to the casino to watch Pip's performance, you notice the stares that women and men give him as he performs. You did speak to him about it and to your surprise the next day, played a special song just for you so that you knew how special you were. (That is kind of cute)

Chips

People do flirt with him and he does flirt with them sometimes too but you know that it is just playful from him. If things start going too far for your liking you will step in and you are not afraid to break anyone's nose. None of the casino workers will flirt with Chips in fear of the wrath that you can (and will) cause.

Wheezy

Not many people flirt with him apart from the drunks which you both have to watch out for. They usually get kicked out pretty quickly though. But every now and again one will manage to do something. When it happens, you usually get sad but do not fear. Wheezy is always there to prove his love to you.

Pirouletta

People do flirt with her, much to your annoyance however you are not allowed to step in unless someone gets hurt or they try to do something big. That is when you lunge at them and either A: Beat the hell out of them, B: Send them to the Devil or C: Kick them out. You prefer the first option.

Mangosteen

People do usually flirt with him however due to the fact that he doesn't understand that is what they are doing, you don't have to worry. Besides, he manages to stay away from most of it unlike a few of the others.

Hopus Pocus

People don't usually flirt with him due to the fact that most find him crazy so you don't have to worry at all. Only his friends talk to him so you are pretty safe.

King Dice: Both of you have to flirt however if things get a little more physical than they should, you do feel a little down. After work, if the King has noticed that something is off, he will give you some love that night. I am talking about cuddles and kisses, nothing more.....unless you ask for it of course.

Devil: Only the really drunk people flirt with him and that usually just annoys him more than anything else. Watching them flirt is hilarious for you to watch and the amount of times that you tried to hold it in and failed is so large that you can't remember the actual number.