When they are down

Dot

She will make it clear as daylight that something is wrong from acting like a massive jerk or just hating on the entire world. You tend to try and calm her down before asking why she be acting like such a nuisance.

Pip

He does show it however unlike his sister, he becomes more lone and quiet. You figure it out quite quickly and you usually go up to him as soon as possible to see what's wrong and what the hell happened.

Chips

He puts on a fake smile and continues on as if nothing is wrong however if it is just you or his close friends (I think Wheezy would be one and maybe Pirouletta?) he would explain what's going on. All of you try to help him in anyway possible. 

Wheezy

His flame is not as bright as usual which is a major sign when it comes to his emotions. He won't show it in front of anyone apart from you. He trusts you enough with it and you are the one to learn about what is wrong.

Pirouletta

She will seem down and she won't smile as much as she usually does. You are the first to notice and the first to question the change however she won't give you any details until it is just you in the room.

Mangosteen

He is similar to Pirouletta however will tell whoever asked what is wrong. That is when you get called up and you come in to cheer up your boyfriend. You are the only one who is capable of doing so.

Hopus Pocus

He is easy to tell when he is down and most stay away from him when he is. Apart from you and his friends. You are right there to help him whenever he needs it and he really appreciates you for that.

King Dice

He will not tell anyone and I mean anyone. He will seem a little off and lost while keeping up a fake smile. You tend to have to pry it out of him before he starts explaining anything.

Devil

He is a massive cry baby so you know exactly when he is down. Everyone knows. And they all come running to you to see if you can help him. You are usually the only thing that calms him down.