What if they had a nightmare?

They were in a forest, trees looming over them, staring them down. Mist swirled round their ankles, like lost souls begging to be saved.

They were alone, surrounded by darkness and silence.

That was until a scream echoed around the forest.

A scream they recognized all too well.

Running.

Thundering over branches and stones that littered the forest floor, wind smashing against their face as they attempted to run faster and faster in hopes of being able to save you.

But what is the point when you aren't fast enough either way?

Dot:

You were asleep in your own room, completely oblivious to the terror that poor Dot was going through. Well you were until she burst into your room, sobbing her eyes out and clinging onto like you were going to disappear if she didn't. 

She stayed with you for the rest of night after explaining everything, just curled up beside you as you ran your hand up and down her back in a soothing motion. 

Pip:

You happened to be in his bed only to be woken up by him clinging onto you for dear life, almost suffocating you. After managing to prevent you own demise, you asked what happened and reassured him that it wasn't real.

The two of you stayed up after that since you didn't have work the next day and just talked to each other about whatever the two of you thought about.

Chips:

You were no where near him at the time so instinctively (once he woke up) he decided, why should you be burdened with his problems? So he kept quiet about for like a few weeks. However the nightmare kept coming up every time he closed his eyes. It was only when he stopped going to bed did you realize that something was up.

You asked about it and out of pure exhaustion, he explained it to you. In an attempt to help out, you slept with him to make sure that he could actually get some rest.

Wheezy:

You happened to be helping out with cleaning up while he stayed behind to lock up. He happened to be sleeping while you were cleaning the floors. That was until he shot up with a strangled gasp, scaring the shit out of you. You wandered over to him, asking what happened.

It took him a moment to register it himself but once he had, he explained it to you. The two of you joked about the dream for a bit before finishing up and going home.

Pirouletta:

You were locking up the place with the help of Wheezy when you got a phone call from her. After Wheezy promised to lock everything up for you, you answered the call only to hear sniffles from the other side of the phone. Instantly you got concerned and questioned her. Upon hearing what happened, you told her that you would see her soon.

Once you got home, the two of you cuddled on the couch.

Mangosteen:

You were just chilling in your bed with him curled up by your feet when you heard him whimper. You noticed his shaking and mumbles and decided to wake him up. Once you did, he looked at you for a moment before breaking into tears and pulling you over to him. He held you in his arms for a little while as you comforted him.

Hocus Pocus:

You were chilling out with a few of your friends when you gained a frantic call from Pirouletta, begging you to go back to the casino. She explained how he was freaking out and threatening the other workers with a chainsaw. You immediately headed over to find Hocus holding Pip up against the wall. You stepped in, surprising the two of them.

Once Hocus let Pip go, the domino darted off leaving the two of you alone. Hocus ran over to you, dropping the chainsaw and clinging onto you, mumbling about something to do with your death.

King Dice:

You were actually in the living room, chilling while King rested after yet again overworking himself. You were watching TV, some weird love program you happened to find. At some point during it, you heard someone behind you say.

"If he really loved her, he shoulda told her sooner,"

You span around surprised to see King up already. You asked what he was doing and he merely said that he got lonely and wanted to join you out here. So whilst you continued to watch the program, he slept beside you. You only found that he had a nightmare a few months later.

Devil:

You were actually asleep on the couch after having some fight with him when it happened. He went out of the bedroom to see you asleep. When you woke up, he was curled up around you. Giving a huff, you merely clung onto him tighter.