When they accidently hurt you

Dot

You were both performing when Dot got a bit expressive and accidently waved her hands out and slapped you in the face, causing the entire audience to laugh. Of course, you had to play it off but as soon as you got backstage, she started to apologize profusely 

Pip

He was doing chilling with you after work when he suddenly jumped up and fell backwards, toppling the two of you onto the floor. Ends up there was a spider and he was trying to get away from it. He didn't even notice that you got hurt.

Chips

He accidently spilled some wine on the floor and was calling for someone to clear it up only to come back in to find out that you slipped in it and managed to twist your ankle. Let's just say you haven't been alone since.

Wheezy

He dropped a glass behind the bar and forgot a few pieces of glass. When your shift started, you managed to step on one which got stuck into your foot. Wheezy helped you but never told you that it was him who did it.

Pirouletta

You were doing your job and was making sure some drunk idiot didn't do anything stupid when she called your name. Using it as a distraction, he punched you right in the face. Pirouletta then did everything she could to make it up to you.

Mangosteen

He was walking with you in the park when someone chucked something at his head, causing it to fall and land right on your foot. He still apologized even though it technically wasn't his fault.

Hopus Pocus

He was doing a magic trick for you when it went wrong, causing hot coffee to spill all over you and King Dice who was watching as well. Hopus apologized to both of you but King Dice still made him clean the bathrooms for a week.

King Dice

He was doing his job when you scared him from under the table. He began to chase you around only for you to fall and crack your head on the side of the table. King no longer 'runs' the Casino.

Devil

He was burning one of his imps who failed to do a task properly and it accidently caught your outfit. Your leg had a large burnt mark on it for a week and Devil got you a load of presents as his way of saying sorry.