How you meet?

Dot

You met her in the casino while watching her perform on stage. Astonished by her amazing skills, you went to find her after her show and just got to know her. That was until King Dice kicked you out.

Pip

Similar thing with Dot. You watched his performance, was extremely impressed by his skills and went to meet him after his show. The two of you spoke for a while until Pip had to go off for another show.

Chips

You came into the Casino with a few friends of yours who abandoned you as soon as they got inside. You went to the bar since you weren't one for games and that was when Chip Bettigan made his appearance. You talked for a while with him flirting while you were a nervous mess. You had to leave though due to your friends getting too drunk for your liking.

Wheezy

You were walking around, not focused on anything when you accidently banged into him. You apologized and before you could run off, he dragged you into a conversation which you found yourself feeling fine with after a while.

Pirouletta

You were in the casino playing games and just enjoying being there when you spotted her. You felt intrigued so you went on over and started to talk with her. She wasn't busy so you two had a nice and long conversation until the casino closed.

Mangosteen:

 You went to the casino as you had just went through a horrible break up and you just wanted to forget it all. He was the bar tender and noticed that you weren't doing so well. So he talked to you and tried his best to comfort you.

Hopus Pocus

You were bored so guess what? You went to the casino just to watch the shows or games. That was until this rabbit came up to you after his show. He talked to you about magic tricks and even showed you a few. That was until you had to leave.

King Dice

You went to the casino like most of the other people here however things went wrong. Some guy threatened you and put a damn gun to your head. Terrified of what would happen next, you stayed still only for the attacker to be attacked himself and pinned down by the guards. King Dice helped you onto your feet before going back to the game he was playing. You left quickly.

Devil

You were gambling with King Dice when the Devil popped up. You betted with him and lost your soul however instead of you being sent to Hell, the Devil made you his own little maid and gave you a waitress job at the casino.