Tall S/O

This is like a part 2 to the Small S/O but the opposite (funnily enough)

Pip:

 = He would climb all over you even when the situation seems inappropriate to do so. He just loves clinging onto your back while you're doing your job.

= There isn't much else to it. He just becomes extremely clingy. Like a parasite but better.

Dot:

= She is the smallest person in the casino so it is nothing new to her. But since you are her partner, she loves to use it to her advantage. For the most part, she just makes you grab stuff for her since she is too small to reach it herself.

= She also loves to just curl up into your arms and chill out when she can.

Chips:

= Even though he isn't used to dating people too much taller than him, he is still able to handle it and just treats you like he would any other partner.

= He flirts with you all the same, even when you are towering over him.

Wheezy:

= He is also caught off guard by your height and usually prefers to go near you when you are sitting down to try and be taller than you. 

= He would never admit to this but he loves when you come up behind him and hug him tightly. Its just pure innocence and he is a massive sucker for it.

Pirouletta: 

= She doesn't mind it, in fact she loves it at times. When someone is threatening her or trying to flirt with her, they would just see you standing behind her menacingly and usually back off.

= She also loves just being held in your arms.

Mangosteen:

= It REALLY through him off since he is the tallest person in the casino. He doesn't mind it now but for the first few months it was kind of awkward for him to try and get used to.

=  He has came to the realization that he can treat you the same as he would any other partner no matter the height so yeah.

Hocus Pocus:

= He loves just hanging off of one of your shoulders, knowing full well that you won't drop him. He is kind of like Pip to be honest.

= He still is protective over you even when you are stronger than him. He is just that loyal you know.

King Dice:

= Yeah he was lost when he started dating you. For a few weeks he struggled to figure out how to do everything. In the end, he gave up on trying and just goes with the flow.

= He won't admit this but when he is really tired or just feeling out of it, he loves just nuzzling into your chest while you two are in bed. It is more of a comfort thing now than anything.

Devil:

= He hates it.

= You love to make fun of him for the height difference. He gets pissed off and threatens to kill you but he never will.