Chapter 20

"What about the kids, Lou? What if Ivy takes them and doesn't want you to have them? What if it gets ugly? What if people leave us?" After an hour of cuddling and just holding each other, I started thinking rationally again and he sighed.

"I don't know. I hope we'll end on good terms and I think she'll understand. I already talked about it with her, remember? And about the others... Our family... Lottie will understand. She knows. And others, we'll see what happens. But I'm prepared to risk everything as long as I'm with you. You make me so happy and safe, I never want to let you go." He whispered and I smiled. I was scared, but as long as we're together, we'll be alright.

"We'll be alright, yeah?" I asked and he nodded with a smile on his face and then he connected our lips again. It was getting late and Ivy and the babies will be home soon. I didn't know whether or not would it be good if I was there when they came. But I never wanted to leave my man. I slowly got out of his embrace, just to kneel next to him again and softly touch his cheek that was covered with beard.

"It's better I'm not here when they come, isn't it?" I said and he slowly nodded. He didn't want to hurt me, but I was right. It would be too much for everyone if I was there. "I'll call you in the evening, my love." He said and got up as well. He pulled me into the kiss again and held me close to his body. I took my things and I was on my way home. I was now thinking about my parents. My mum knew I loved him, but my dad didn't know a thing. And I didn't know what to expect. We decided to tell them together. And I was getting more nervous every second. He was having such a good relationship with his sister and now I'll be the one, who broke her heart. Things will definitely change, I only hoped it wouldn't be too bad.

"'m home!" I yelled into the hallway when I stepped inside. I knew my parents were home, as the cars were in the driveway, but no one answered me. I looked in the living room and there they were. They were watching TV and cuddling on the sofa. And I loved seeing them like that. I loved the way they loved each other and I knew they felt about each other the way I felt about Louis. I only hoped we'd be able to be this happy one day, without any judgement.

I stepped towards them and soon they noticed me.

"Come here." Mum said to me and opened her arms and I smiled and crawled in their hug. I wondered if all of it would change once they knew the truth. Would they still love him unconditionally and be there for me? I could only pray. "We love you so much, our treasure." Dad said and we kept hugging each other for some time.

"I love you two, too. So much. And I hope nothing ever breaks us up. I hope we can get through anything together." I said and held them closer to me. I didn't know what I'd do if I lost them or if they hated me for loving Louis.

After a while I stood up and went into the kitchen to get something for dinner. I was starving and this day was just a complete emotional rollercoaster. I ate my dinner and made my way to my bedroom where I checked my phone. I remembered Louis said he's going to call me in the evening but no one called yet. I kept thinking about how and how we were both so wrong about each other. How we hurt each other, and it was all because we thought we were doing the right thing for other people, which we were but we lost ourselves in the meantime. I never want to be without him again.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and said goodnight to my parents. Now I was laying in bed, checking my youtube channel. There were more videos now. Some of the videos were covers and some of them were my original songs. That I wrote for Louis. He was everywhere. Whatever I do, I do it for him, even if he doesn't know it.

I listened to the song that was a response to Just a little bit of your heart again. I knew who wrote it, but it wasn't him who sang it. He gave it to someone else to sing and I knew exactly why. He played it safe. He didn't want anyone to know but me. He wrote the words. That's all they were, until he gave them meaning. The way he kissed me, with so much desperation and passion and love. The way he held me. I loved it too much.