Chapter 5

Once again in school. I turned my phone on silent mode as soon as I stepped in class and then I sat down next to Niall. There is no place I'd rather sit. And no, we don't talk when class is happening. He did ask me about my visit to my cousins yesterday, though. I was so excited about it that I wrote him a message. On the paper. This is what we do, if we have anything serious like that to talk about.

'It was amazing. It was only me, Louis and Daisy. The other two were in the hospital for a check-up and I got to play with Daisy and got to know Louis a bit better.' I wrote, smiling while writing it. I was basically bursting with happiness. But I had to get myself straight so I could follow the lesson. We had Math. Thankfully some of the classmates needed to get some grades so for me it was an easy going hour. I took out German books and started reading and learning. In three days we have a test so I figured since I'm free right now I could revise a bit. I was reading about Adolf Hitler and dictatorship, when Niall passed me a message back. I looked at him and he was staring at the teacher, not wanting to get caught. I grabbed the paper.

'I'm so happy for you. So what did you learn about the guy? I hope he isn't shit like many fathers these days.' He wrote and I smiled, because that was just it. He wasn't!

'He ain't. U know, only yesterday I was thinking if anyone loves babies as much as I do. I figured that HE loves babies as much as I do. He really is a great person! I hope Ivy knows that and appreciates him.' I wrote and that was the end of it. I got back to German.

"Okay, so that is all for this lesson. I know you were maybe bored, but these students had to get those grades. I'm sorry. Tomorrow we continue with learning. You can read a bit about it on pages 75 and 76. It's an easy topic." The teacher said with a clear voice and I looked at her. I closed the German book and started clearing my desk. I got up, waited for Niall and while I was waiting I checked my phone. I did it fast, as I was sure there was nothing new. But something caught my eye so I checked again. There it was. I had a message. From Ivy? I was staring at the screen now, completely confused and Niall looked at me weirdly.

"Is everything okay, mate? You look like you don't even know your name." He laughed at me and we made our way to the next classroom. I was still confused, but trying to understand what was happening. There it was, a text from the person I barely knew, but felt like we'll be great friends now. At least I hoped so, so I could see and spend time with the babies.

'Hi Harry, Louis said you were pretty serious about that offer you made on Sunday. So I wanted to ask if you could come this afternoon for a couple of hours, even one is enough. Just so we get some time on our hands to clean and such. Everything was so tough to do since they were born.:)' The message said and I was thanking God for it. Spending an afternoon with those little angels, what more could I wish for? Getting to know Ivy and Louis in the meantime is just a plus, really. I smiled at the text and after I did, Niall pushed me playfully and we both laughed. I explained everything to him, why I was looking so confused and how happy I was of the invitation. I realised I had to ask my parents before, though. But I can do that later. While everything was happening, we arrived to the class and sat down on our usual seats. It was one of the places we couldn't sit together with Niall. But only because everyone was sitting alone. We had chemistry now and I had to focus. This was one of the subjects I actually had to learn for. I put my phone away and stuck my eyes on the teacher. It was easy and natural for me. I loved the teachers, even the ones who were usually hater by the other students. I don't know what it is with me, but I easily make friends with older people.

At the end of the lesson, it was lunchtime so Niall and I made our way to the canteen and I took my phone out. I wrote a perfect message for my parents and sent it in our Viber group. Yes, we had a Viber group that was full of fun memes and a couple of serious conversations. That is how we are. Whenever someone is mad at the other one, we send funny memes until the person is ready to talk about the problem. I love my family.