Chapter 1

"We're visiting my sister in an hour, Harry. Get ready." My dad announced.

"Why do we have to go? Was it already one month?" I asked annoyed because I can't stay home. I just wanted to watch Netflix and be left alone. I didn't like my aunt. She never asked me how I was, or if I needed anything. I don't think she even knows how old I am. She spent all the time talking about herself and her friends.

"They got twins. We are going to meet them, just for a couple of minutes. Anyways I couldn't be there for more than an hour." He answered. I moaned kind of annoyed but kind of relieved. At least there will be something good coming out of this meeting. I didn't like her, but I definitely loved babies. Holding them, playing with them, or just watching them in general. These small hands and smooth skin. Soooooo sweet!

At this point I probably should mention that they didn't really like each other. I don't know what happened, but they forced themselves to spend time together. I hope I never become like them. I think they feel the pressure because they are the only ones who left. My grandparents died before I was born. Car accident. They don't have any siblings also.

So now, we visit each other every month once and I'm always dragged to this meeting as well. There we are. Me, my parents and her with her boyfriend.

I saw she was pregnant. I saw the bump of course, but the way she talked about it, made me mad. It felt like she didn't want this and that it was a mistake. Louis, her partner on the other hand, couldn't be more thrilled. He looked like a man that would make a great father and I hope I'm not wrong as well. Every child deserves good and loving parents.

"What even happened with you two, dad?" I asked suddenly curious. I wanted to know what was so wrong that they stopped enjoying each other.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter, Harry." He answered coldly. We left it at that, as my mum just got out of their room. She was beautiful, as always. I loved her style, and she also inspired my style. I loved wearing tight jeans and feminine shirts. And that is exactly what I wore. Tight blue jeans and black shirt. I loved my style and it totally suited my character. I like to dress up beautiful, cute if you want. I sometimes even wear women's jeans or crop top if I am alone.

I always thought I was weird so I didn't go out in these dresses. I was scared of labels. Everyone would label me as transgender but I really wasn't. I was a boy. I liked being a boy. I just liked both kinds of clothes. I mean how wrong could it be for a guy to use make up? I mean a girl can simply wear men's jumper, so why shouldn't I wear tight white jeans?

I went to the bathroom and put some mascara on my eyelashes. It was so little but my parents could still see it. They accepted me completely. They did need some time to get used to it, to my feminine side, but now they love it. They want me to be comfortable enough to dress as I wish for school too. Thankfully I am comfortable enough that I dress like this around family and friends.

I looked myself for the last time in the mirror and then went out. My parents were already waiting for me in the lobby, not really looking at anything else than each other and smiling. I loved my parents with all my heart. And I loved that they loved each other. It makes me happy.

"C'mon, let's go man." My father said rather loudly, when he saw how I'm looking at them. For a second it looked like he was blushing. We all sat in the car and he started the engine. There was silence while we were driving, but it was a good one. I surrendered and dropped the act of annoyed boy. I was getting actually quite excited to see the twins. My aunt Ivy and Louis lived not far from us so after a couple of minutes we arrived. I got out from the car and waited for my parents. They have this tradition of kissing each other whenever the car stops or whenever they finish doing something together. We went to the door and knocked. There they were. Louis and a baby.

"Oh hello Robin, you all right?" He smiled at us and invited us in. He was too sweet for someone like my aunt. He actually cared about other people. He started conversations and was a good person to talk to. He was usually the highlight of every visit we did.

"Louis, is it them?" I heard my 'lovely' aunty from upstairs.

"Yeah, it's them! Come down when you can!" He answered her then led us in the kitchen. We sat down and immediately started looking at the baby. »What's their name? « I asked, not wanting to assume gender, obviously.

»This lad here is Marcel. « He answered me with a smile while looking at the beautiful creature in his arms. I was jealous. I wanted a baby, too. But that jealousy was playful, happy. If you know what I mean.

A while after Ivy came down. She was holding the other child. "Meet Daisy." She said, when she sat down and she showed us the baby, which was so beautiful. Beautiful, all shiny and small. I smiled at the baby, but Daisy was now sleeping.

I sat down closer to Louis and Marcel. I started playing with Marcel's foot. Tickling him lightly. He moved the foot, like he didn't like it, but his face was saying something else. His face lit up and he slowly smiled. The baby looked like he enjoyed it. And so did I. His smile made my day.

»When exactly were they born? « I asked Louis. »They are exactly one week and two days old. You are the first people to ever be around them, if you don't count Ivy and I. « He answered with that smile on his face. He didn't stop looking at them.

I loved this. It felt like because of the babies we were making progress. We now had something to talk about. Now I loved it here. So I offered my services. "If you ever need someone to look after them or just to help around the house, I'd be happy to help!" I said, looking at Ivy and then at Louis. I obviously didn't have kids of my own, hell, I wasn't even old enough to drink, but I really loved kids. I hoped they would agree.

Dad looked at me weirdly, as he probably didn't know I liked kids. Mum, on the other hand, looked thrilled. She told me once, she always wanted to have more children, but I was already a miracle.

Louis and Ivy looked at each other, probably trying to figure out what the other one thinks. "That would be nice. We could always use some extra help. Are you sure you'd want that though? Spend time with kids, rather than spend time with your friends?" Ivy asked and I just nodded with a smile.

Louis smiled at me. He moved closer to me and signalled to me if I wanted to hold Marcel. I became even more excited. I slowly held him to my chest, so his tummy was on mine. He was so warm and soft. I just tried not to squish him. So precious. 'Thank you' I mouthed to Louis and he just smiled at me. It was obvious he loved his babies.

Soon, too soon it was time for us to go home. It was difficult to say good bye this time. I never thought I'd be saying this, but I couldn't wait to come back to this house again. I couldn't wait to spend time with the babies and Louis again and even Ivy started to get on my sweet spot now.

We took our things and went to the door. We stopped just for waving at them, I caressed Marcel and Daisy, and I saw Louis looking at me with his smile that I couldn't read. I didn't care though, I was just happy, that we went. Hopefully this will be the start of something beautiful.

---------------

Ya like it?! I made it go a bit slower now. Before it was all so rushed and I hated how Louis treated everyone. Now it will be a bit slower and the feelings will be made more 'real'. Let me know if you like it and how I could make it even better!:)

Vote, comment, share! You can also 'buy me a coffee' to support me on this journey. It would mean the world to me!:) You can just paste this link in google and from then you'll be all set! x you can also find the link in the first comment and in my bio! x it costs you only 2€ and it means the world to me!:)

 https://www.buymeacoffee.com/vegana

Hope you do!:)

Anne