FIVE

FIVE
LILAH

"Where are you going?" Dale questions as I slip into my high heels.

"Out." I mutter, not bothering to look at him.

"Well so am I." He huffs and I raise my eyebrows.

"Okay." I shrug.

"Just okay?"

I look up at him with a bored look.

"Well, Dale, it's not like one of us has got to stay and look after the non existent kids. What more do you want me to say?" I deadpan, grabbing my bag and making my way to the door.

"Well it's not like we'll ever be able to be in a situation like that." He scoffs and my face falls at his snidely comment.

"You know that's not my fault." I whisper and then storm out of the hotel room.

I sniffle as I enter the lift and aggressively push the button to the ground floor.

I'm angry.

Angry because my husband doesn't care about my feelings, angry because I know I deserve better but I have no choice but to stay with him.

I step out of the lift and smile gently when I see Ollie waiting for me in reception. His face brightens when he sees me and to my surprise he makes his way over and pulls me into a hug, placing a light kiss on my cheek as he pulls away.

He's got a black linen shirt on which is unbuttoned and my mouth waters at the sight. His dark wavy hair falls freely along his forehead, making it quite a contrast to his usual business attire.

"You look really beautiful." He blushes, looking me up and down.

I look down at my yellow sundress and my eyes widen when he grabs hold of my hand and twirls me around. I laugh and he chuckles with me, letting go of my hand.

"Have you been crying?" He frowns and my face falls a little.

"It's nothing, Dale and I just had a little argument." I shrug but Ollie does not look happy at all. "Really, I'm fine." I reassure him, wanting to move on from the subject of my husband.

"Come on." He grabs hold of my hand and leads us out of the hotel.

There's a sleek black car with a driver waiting with the door open. Ollie leads us to the car and I get in, thanking the driver. Ollie gets in next to me and grins.

"Where are we going?" I question, curious as to where this man is taking me.

"There's this rooftop bar that I think you'll like. Plus the weather is nice and the view is even better." He winks and I smile, nodding my head.

The drive doesn't take too long but my body heats up at the close proximity of Ollie. His thigh brushes against mine and I bite my lip when the slit of my dress begins to fall a bit to the side, revealing my leg.

I can feel his heated gaze on my leg so I quickly pull my dress back over it.

I climb out of the car and follow Ollie into the building. We step into the lift together, along with a few more people. I have to step closer to Ollie. I jump a little when he wraps his arm around my waist, I look up at him to see he's staring straight ahead.

We eventually reach the rooftop bar. I'm amazed at how amazing the place looks and the view is so beautiful. It overlooks the sea and the sunset — my heart fills with so much joy that I get to experience seeing it.

Dale never took me to places like this.

"Do you like it? I-If you don't it's okay w-we can go somewhere else." Ollie begins to panic, his whole face turning red.

"Ollie stop panicking, I love it." I laugh lightly and a sigh of relief escapes his lips.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head and he smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me to a nice secluded spot. "What do you want to drink?" He questions, handing me a menu.

I take a look and my eyes widen.

Twenty euros for a tequila sunrise.

"I'm paying for everything you want tonight." Ollie speaks up and I look at him over the menu.

"You spoiling me?" I wiggle my eyebrows and he smirks.

"Something your husband should be doing." He whispers with no regret whatsoever and the thing is, I can't even call him out for it because it's true. "Have I told you, you look very beautiful?" He grabs hold of my hand and I giggle.

"Yes you have." I smile.

+++

"You're so beautiful." Ollie slurs with a playful smirk on his face and I laugh as we stumble into the next bar.

"Ollieeeee." I whine. "You're pretty." I bop his nose and he throws his head back in laughter.

"Pretty?" He raises his eyebrows in amusement and I eagerly nod my head. "I'll take it." He shrugs.

"What's the time?" I whisper, my eyes widening. It feels like we've been out for hours.

"Three in the morning." My eyes widen even further.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"What's wrong?" He tilts his head at me and reaches up to stroke my cheek.

"I should probably get back." I whisper, dampening the mood. Ollie's face falls.

"Stay a little longer with me, come on. We've been having a good time, you can't deny that. Stay, beautiful." He grabs hold of my face and stares down at me with a glimmer behind his brown eyes.

"Fine." I nod and the smile on his face returns.

"Good girl." He winks and grabs my hand for about the twentieth time tonight.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach from his words but I don't think he realises what he said as he's too busy ordering us more drinks.

It's been a long time since I've had this much fun.

"Here." Ollie hands me another drink and I quickly take a sip, looking around the lively club. "You're beautiful." I jump when Ollie whispers in my ear.

"Ollie, stop it." I laugh and turn around to look up at him. There's practically no space between us — he looks down at me with hazy eyes and a lazy grin.

I really want to kiss him.

But I can't.

I would be cheating on Dale and I can't do that to him.

"Not yet." I'm left shocked at Ollie's words, like he's just read my mind. He downs the rest of his drink and then leads me to the dance floor.

We begin to dance together, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

But then I freeze and pull away from him.

"Lilah?" He looks at me in concern and I throw him an apologetic look.

I'm a married woman. I shouldn't be dancing with another man like this, even if my marriage isn't the best.

"I'm tired, I-I'm going to make my way home." I leave no room for him to speak and rush out of the club and climb into the first taxi I see.

I rub my face in frustration and then pull my phone out from my bag.

D- Where the fuck are you, Lilah? I'm really worried.

Great, now I feel ten times more guilty.

Gosh this was a mistake.

A/N
Aww what should the ship name be? Lollie or Olilah😂💕