FOURTEEN

FOURTEEN
LILAH

I'm woken up to light kisses being placed on my face. I scrunch my nose and smile, slowly opening my eyes.

"Hi." Ollie whispers.

He looks so cute.

"You're doing it again, beautiful." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"I can't help it, you're so cute." I grab hold of his face and squish his cheeks. "You okay?" I tilt my head at him and he sighs, resting his head on my chest.

I begin to stroke his soft hair.

"I'm not cute." He protests and I give him a small smile.

"Okay, Ollie. If you say so." I ruffle his hair and he squeezes my hips. "Did everything go okay with what you needed to do earlier on?" I question and his face falls a little before he's nodding his head.

I know there's more to it but I can't force him to tell me. It not like we've known each other that long anyway.

"I'm here for you as well. You help me so much but I just want you to know that I'm here for you too." I whisper gently and his face goes slightly red before he's hiding his face in the crook of my neck again.

"You've got to stop doing this to me, Lilah." He groans and I begin to laugh again. "Stroke my hair, please." He mumbles and I smile, reaching up to stroke his hair.

"You really are a big baby. You know that." I tease and he mumbles something that I can't even comprehend.

His arms tighten around my body.

"I'm gonna go back home tomorrow." His body shoots up and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? W-Why?" He whispers looking at me with a hurt expression. "You said you'd stay here with me." He pouts and I bite my lip, brushing my thumb against his cheek.

"I know but Dale will somehow know I haven't been in the house." I tell him and his face falls.

"Please stay, beautiful." He pleads and I sigh.  "Pretty please."

"Fine." I huff and the satisfied smile returns to his face. "You little manipulator." I playfully roll my eyes.

"I'm not a manipulator." He huffs and I raise my eyebrows.

"Well when you do that thing with your eyes and pout like a spoilt child, I beg to differ." I sit up and he rolls off of me.

"Mmm." He shrugs and I stand up.

Ollie's eyes trail up and down my body and I watch as he licks his lips.

"So gorgeous." He says and my face heats up.

"Can I use your shower?" I tilt my head, playing with my fingers and he smirks.

Then a thought enters my mind and I feel a load of confidence wash over me.

"Would you like to join me?" I bite my lip and watch as his eyes widen before he's adjusting himself in his joggers.

"You sure you want me to join you, beautiful?" He questions me, standing up and towering over me.

My body heats up when he reaches up and strokes my face, making me lean further into his touch. He stares down at me with his intense brown eyes.

His eyelashes are so long!

So unfair.

"And there she goes again." He chuckles, staring down at me in amusement. "Earth to Lilah."

I blink and then smile.

"Come." I grab his hand and lead him to his bathroom which is lit with blue and purple led lights — most of the interior black. There's a window that overlooks the city and I'm left in awe at how beautiful it is. "This is nice." I turn my head to look at him but roll my eyes when I see him staring at my ass.

He walks the rest of the small distance towards me and I flutter my eyelashes up at him. He bites his lip and places his hands at the bottom of the t-shirt he gave me.

"You sure?" He looks at me with a stern face and I nod my head. He raises his eyebrows.

"I'm sure." I tell him and he nods before pulling the top over my head.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." Ollie whispers breathlessly.

He then begins to place kiss over my neck and then down my body. I moan, tilting my head back and thread my fingers through his hair.

As he makes his way down my body, he pulls my underwear off before getting on his knees. A small gasp escapes my lips when he places one of my legs over his shoulder — he looks up at me before beginning to devour my pussy.

"Fuck." I moan, trying to keep my balance as Ollie licks over my clit. The pleasure builds but a whine escapes my lips when he pulls away and begins to strip in front of me.

My eyes widen as I watch him reveal his toned body but they widen even more when his boxers come down.

Holy shit!

Oh my.

His hard dick rests against his stomach and I look back up into his eyes to see him grinning down at me

"Come." He takes his glasses off before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the shower.

He pulls me under the shower head and I groan once my hair gets wet.

Thank God I brought my hair products.

"Sorry." He gives me a sheepish smile and I smile gently, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Our wet body's mould together perfectly and my stomach flutters when Ollie crashes his lips against mine. His tongue dives into my mouth and I moan.

The water begins to steam around us and a squeal escapes my lips when Ollie turns me around, making my hands press against the glass which is covered in condensation.

Soft kisses are getting place on my neck and another gasp escapes my lips when I feel Ollie press himself up against me.

His hand trails down my stomach before he begins to rub my clit.

"You like that, baby?" He whispers in my ear and my walls begin to clench.

This man does things to me.

He then begins to thrust his dick in between my thighs, his tip continuously brushing against my sensitive clit.

"Uh." I throw my head back and rest it against his chest. "Ollie......fuck!" He quickens the pace of his fingers and I begin to pant as I feel my climax slowly build.

Ollie moans and grunts in my ear as his thrusts become quicker. With his free arm he reaches up with his hand and wraps it gently around my neck.

"You're so beautiful, aren't you, baby?" He rasps and a whimper escapes my lips. "My girl now, hmm."

"I'm going to come." I whisper, my breathing increasing.

"Come with me, baby." Ollie moans and I come, watching as Ollie spurts his come in between my thighs and on the glass in front of us.

Once we both come down from our orgasm I turn to look at him with a sly smile.

"What?" He chuckles, his face tinting red.

"Definitely not innocent." I pat his chest and he rolls his eyes.

A/N
Thank you for 100k reads 💕