EIGHT

EIGHT
LILAH

Ollie doesn't hesitate to smash his lips against mine. I moan at the soft feeling of his lips as he threads his fingers through the back of my hair.

His arms then fall to my waist and he pulls me closer to his body. The kiss between us is slow and passionate — butterflies erupt in my stomach and I have to pull away before anything more happens between us.

Ollie gently grasps hold of my face and rests his forehead against mine.

"Your lips are addictive." He whispers breathlessly and I smile. "Another please." He pouts and I throw my head back in laughter at how cute he is.

I reach up on my tiptoes and peck his lips.

"Is that it?" I playfully roll my eyes and I giggle when he begins to place kisses on my neck.

It's crazy how I've only known this man for a couple weeks but it feels like it's been forever.

"That's all you're getting for the rest of the night." I smile and step away from him but he keeps a hold of my hand.

"Does that mean I'll be getting more in the future?" His face brightens and I giggle.

"We should probably get back to our hotel." I whisper and his face falls a little but he nods his head.

"You don't want to stay with me tonight?" Ollie questions, a little hope in his eyes.

"You know I can't." I whisper and he nods his head again and we begin our walk back to the hotel.

It's around ten at night.

Ollie and I have been out the whole day!

We make it back to the hotel lobby and I turn to face him with a small smile.

"Thank you for everything today." I whisper and he nods.

"I'll have your shopping bags dropped to your room tomorrow." I smile and nod my head. "I really want to kiss you again but I'll refrain myself. You've got my number if you need me?"

"I do. I'm sure I'll be okay." I whisper and he bites his lip as he looks down at me.

"Goodnight, beautiful." He winks before turning on his heel and walking away.

A small pout etches onto my face as I watch his figure retreat.

I sigh and make my own journey back to my hotel room but as soon as I open the door I'm met with an angry Dale.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He hisses and I sigh, closing the door behind me.

"Exploring." I shrug but jump when he grabs on tightly to my arm and forces me to look at him.

"Well I don't appreciate you going off wherever you feel like. Do you not remember what you signed the day we fucking got married, Lilah?!" I look at him with wide eyes and step back.

"Dale-"

"I don't want you in here tonight." My mouth falls open in shock.

"W-Where am I suppose to go? Dale, you can't just kick me out of the fucking room!" I throw my arms up in the air but he's already opening the door and pushing me out.

"I'm sure you'll find somewhere to sleep." He mutters and shuts the door in my face.

I look around the corridor in shock. Then my eyes begin to water as I start to feel frustrated. I walk back to the lobby and sniffle, my arm beginning to throb from Dale's tight grip.

My breath hitches when I see Ollie talking to the receptionist. I quickly wipe my eyes and make my way over to him.

"Ollie?" My voice cracks and I watch as he spins around, his face instantly looking worried.

I probably look a mess.

"Lilah, beautiful. What's wrong?" He grabs hold of my face and looks me over.

"Dale kicked me out because I had been out too long and didn't tell him where I was going." I sniffle and his face hardens. "I-I'm just going to try and get another room."

"This place is fully booked. You can stay in my room." He offers and I have no choice but to accept because where else would I stay?

"I'm sorry to be such an inconvenience."

"Lilah, you're far from an inconvenience. Plus now I've got a snuggle buddy." He winks and it makes me laugh.

"Snuggle buddy?" He eagerly nods his head and then grabs my hand and leads me to the lift.

"Do you want to be my snuggle buddy?" He tilts his head cutely and I smile.

"Okay." He squeezes my hand and then pulls me into the lift.

•••

"You can wear this." Ollie hands me a plain black t-shirt and I take it with a smile and walk into the bathroom which smells a lot like his aftershave.

I decide to have a quick shower, washing in his shower gel. Ollie kindly got me a spare toothbrush so after my shower I brush my teeth before emerging out of the steam-filled bathroom. 

"You okay?" Ollie raises his eyebrows at me as he lays on the bed, flicking through the tv channels. My eyes fall to his bare torso and I gulp at the tattoo just above his pelvis that peaks through the waistband of his pyjama bottoms.

"I'm alright." I shrug and take a seat on the edge of the bed.

"He doesn't deserve you. He's not a husband, he's a wimp." I sigh and look down at my lap.

All I can do is cry.

"Lilah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." Ollie rushes out, wrapping me in a warm embrace and I begin to cry into his chest.

"I can never do anything right in his eyes. He's always putting me down and I feel so drained." I admit and Ollie begins to stroke my back.

"I'm sorry, Lilah. You don't deserve any of this." He whispers against my neck and I begin to feel goosebumps as his beard rubs against my skin. "Show me your beautiful smile." He whispers and I can't help but smile when I'm around him.

"There it is." He whispers. "You ready to be my snuggle buddy?" I nod my head, craving some sort of affection. Even if it is from someone who isn't my husband.

He climbs under the duvet and then opens it up for me to crawl in next to him.

"You smell like me." He whispers as I turn on my side to look at him.

"I used your shower gel." I tell him and he smirks.

"I like it." He blushes and I reach forward and run my finger across his cheek.

"I like your blush." I tease again and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Are you ever going to stop going on about my blush?"

"No." I laugh.

A silence falls between us and we both begin to stare at each other, a small smile on both our faces.

"Why didn't I meet you before you met Dale, hmm?" He questions, his fingers running up and down my waist. "Everything just feels so natural when I'm with you."

"I wish things we're different but I just have to live this life whether I like it or not." Ollie furrows his eyebrows at my words but doesn't say anything.

"Come snuggle." He whispers, pulling me impossibly closer to him. "Goodnight, Lilah."

"Goodnight, Ollie."

As I begin to drift off, I don't ignore the small kiss that is placed on the top of my head.

A/N
Aww cuties. Dale can suck a dick 😘💕