ELEVEN

ELEVEN
LILAH

"I think we should stop for now, baby." Ollie whispers against my ear as he climbs off of me.

A whine escapes my lips and he chuckles.

"Who knew you were so needy?" He smirks and places one last kiss on my lips before climbing off the bed.

I take the moment to admire his topless body — his tanned skin and hard abs on show.

My mouth waters.

"You said you wanted to treat me like a queen in the bedroom." I huff and he chuckles again, shaking his head — an amused smile on his face.

"I will. Don't you worry." He reassures and I slowly nod my head when I see him licking his lips and looking up and down my body.

"You know I really didn't think you were like this." I admit to him, sitting up on my elbows.

"Well what did you think I was like?" He tilts his head curiously and I smile gently.

"Innocent." He scoffs at my words and adjusts his glasses on his face.

"Well you won't be thinking that when I have you in my bed and my head is between your legs, beautiful." He winks and a small gasp escapes my lips. "I'd have your legs shaking for fucking days."

"Ollie." I huff, wanting him to be in between my legs now. "Please."

"In due time, Lilah." He leans down and kisses my forehead. "You're really beautiful by the way." He whispers and I can't help but grin.

"So are you." I beam and he shrugs his shoulders. "You really are." I nod and reach forward to stroke his beard.

"Stop before I end up doing something we both end up loving." He pulls away and the pout etches back onto my face.

"Okay, but why don't we?" I raise my eyebrows but squeal when Ollie lifts me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Why don't we what?" He raises his eyebrows at me and I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Nothing." I decide to give up, not wanting to come across as desperate — even though I probably already sound it.

It has been a very long time since I've had sex.

•••

I bite my lip and watch as Ollie climbs out of the pool.

I've never wanted to jump a man as much as I have Ollie.

The man is absolutely breathtaking.

I watch him walk over to a sun lounger.

He situates himself down and now I suddenly have the urge to just lay on top of him.

"Come here, beautiful." He says, still looking up at the sky as he lays down.

I bite my lip and stand up and make my way over to him. He smirks up at me and I smile.

"Wanna give me some snuggles?" He winks and I laugh, throwing my head back.

Ollie opens up his toned arms and I climb on top of him, resting my head on his chest. His arms wrap tightly around me and my heart flutters when he places a soft kiss on the side of my head.

Luckily he has a private pool so we don't have to worry about who sees the both of us together.

"You're so comfy." I mumble. "Can we just stay like this forever?"

Ollie's chest begins to vibrate as he chuckles.

"I wish, but unfortunately I'll be flying back home tomorrow." I shoot up and stare at him with wide eyes.

"B-But I'm still here for another three days!" I tell him.

"I know, baby. I was meant to be as well but I've had a change of plans and I need to get back as soon as possible — tomorrow being the soonest." He whispers, a sorry look etched onto his face. "Trust me, this was the last thing that I wanted."

I lay back down on him. The small pout still on my face.

"I want to fly back with you. I don't want to be stuck here with my cheating husband." I admit as Ollie begins to stroke my back.

"Okay, beautiful. I'll get you a flight home with me, but you'll have to make an excuse to that piece of shit. Not that he'll care anyway." He huffs but a smile etches on my face — happy that I don't have to stay here alone.

"Thank you." I whisper and he replies by tightening his arms around my body.

"Dinner on me tonight." He suddenly speaks up and my stomach flutters.

I never have to ask with Ollie.

"What are we eating?"

"Well I'd prefer to eat you but the Thai restaurant that I'm taking you to will do." He shrugs and my eyes widen.

"You could eat me after." I grin and a grin morphs on to his own face.

"Don't tempt me, baby." He whispers and pats my ass. "Come let's get ready."

•••

"You keep giving me fuck me eyes." Ollie says while sat across from me.

I almost choke on a grain of rice.

"No I don't." I deny and he chuckles, reaching forward to grab his glass of wine. I continue to watch as he takes a sip.

"See, you're doing it again!" He points out and I look away.

"Stop it." I whisper, beginning to get all flustered.

"No. I like it." He shrugs. "Since it's our last night here, maybe we should."

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

Shit!

Is this actually going to happen?

"There's one thing I've really wanted to do to you."

"And what is that?"

"Taste your pussy, right on that beach over there." He points to the beach not far from the restaurant.

The sun is just beginning to set.

"And we're gonna do just that, after dinner."

Fuck.

A/N
💕