SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN
LILAH

"Ollie, no." I whisper as soon as he's finished with explaining his idea.

His very inappropriate idea.

"Come on, Lilah." He grins and I shake my head.

"You're not eating me out on your balcony! You've got neighbours, people in the neighbouring building will see!" I throw my hands up in the air.

"Beautiful, I ate you out and fucked your pussy with my fingers on a public beach." He looks at me with raised eyebrows and I bite my lip.

How could I forget?

"Please." He pouts and I sigh.

I mean if I'm being honest I don't even want to say no.

"Fine."

"Yes!" He whispers in excitement and my eyes widen when he clears the table before picking me up and placing me on it. A small gasp escapes my lips at the cold metal.

Ollie pulls my joggers down along with my underwear and I have no idea why but I found myself getting nervous under his intense gaze.

His brown eyes stay solely on me and he furrows his eyebrows a little when he sees the state I'm in.

"What's wrong?" He whispers and I gulp then realisation etches onto his face. "Lilah, you're beautiful. You don't need to be nervous around me. If you don't want to do this then tell me, I'm really sorry if I've pressured you too much." My lip begins to tremble.

"I-It's not that, I just don't understand." Great, now I'm fucking crying.

"Don't understand what, baby?" He gently whispers and stands up, stepping in between my legs. He grabs hold of my face and brushes his thumb against my cheeks.

"Why you like me so much when my own husband can't bare to even look at me." I laugh lightly, reaching up to wipe the tears from my face. "I just don't understand what you see in me."

Ollie's face falls and his jaw clenches.

"Your husband's an idiot — a blind one. He's too much of an idiot to see how beautiful you really are. He doesn't deserve you and he never will. You're so beautiful and kind, you deserve the best." I sniffle and Ollie smiles gently, kissing the tears away. "Don't cry, baby."

A can't help the sob that escapes my lips and I throw my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me.

"Thank you, Ollie." I whisper and tighten my arms around him.

"It's okay, my gorgeous girl." He pulls back and looks down at me. "Give me your beautiful smile."

I smile.

"So fucking gorgeous you are." He bites his lip and now all of a sudden all I want him to do is fuck me. A small moan escapes my lips when he leans down and begins to place kisses along my neck. "What do you want?" He questions in between kisses, continuing to wipe my tears away.

"You." I look up at him with a lust-filled stare.

"I know you do, baby. But not tonight, your mind is in a vulnerable state and I don't want to take advantage of that." But he asked me what I wanted.

I pout.

"Let me show you something." He helps me put my underwear on and adjusts the hoodie that I'm wearing before grabbing my hand and leading me back inside.

He walks over to a set of doors and then opens it up to reveal an office. My eyes widen when I see the massive book shelf on the right. I instantly let go of Ollie's hand and wander over to the tall shelf.

"So many books." I whisper in amazement and my eyes widen when I notice that the majority of the books are erotic novels.

My finger brushes along them until I freeze on one particular book.

My book.

I turn to look at Ollie to see him smirking as he leans against the doorframe.

"You've r-read my book?" I stutter, beginning to feel embarrassed.

I shouldn't be.

It's one of the best books I've written but knowing that Ollie has read the dirty stuff that is written on the pages makes me feel very flustered.

"I have." He slowly makes his way over to me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Quite the mind you have, baby. Had me hooked." He winks and I instantly look away.

"Ollie." I huff and he chuckles wrapping me up in his arms.

"Pick a book that you wanna read. I've got some work to do." I nod my head and take about five minutes to pick a book.

Once I've found one I make my way to the sofa until Ollie's voice stops me.

He pushes his chair back and pats his lap.

"You have to do work. I'll be a distraction." He pats his leg again and I roll my eyes before walking over and getting comfortable on his lap.

He manages to work around me — occasionally placing a kiss on my lips every now and then.

Sometimes I'd find myself stealing glances at the handsome man who's lap I happen to be sat on. He pushes his glasses further up his nose and I bite my lip trying to hold back my smile.

He's so cute.

"Is there something on my face?" I look back down at the book and pretend I didn't hear him. "Baby."

Fuck.

Butterflies.

"Did you say something?" I question, acting oblivious.

"You were staring at me." He smirks, placing his pen down.

"No." I lie and he pinches my hip.

"Give me a kiss."

•••

"Ollie." I whisper as he curls his body up against me.

It's nearly midnight and we're currently laying in bed together.

"Yes?"

He intertwines our fingers together and rests them on my stomach.

"I really like you." I admit and turn my body so that I'm facing him. I reach up and run my hands through his wavy hair.

"Trust me, baby. I really like you too." He kisses the tip of my nose making me giggle. "And like I said, I'm going to help you out of this marriage."

My smile falls at the reminder of what is happening with this marriage contract.

I'd love to think that Ollie would be able to help but he hasn't met Dale's parents and he wouldn't want to if he saw how they were.

"Look at me, beautiful." I look at him. "Trust me, okay." He grabs hold of my face gently and I nod.

"I trust you."

A/N
I'm thinking of writing another poly book? What do you think? Please let me know 💕