Chapter 2- Lunch Time

Jean
After my music lesson I had advanced Maths extension. Which was interesting. Not. I felt so stupid in that class. I like maths but this was Einstein level Maths. I'm not up to Einstein level just yet. Anyways Luke told me to find him at lunch so we can hang out with his group. Seeing that he and his group are the only people I know at this school. He said he would be in the canteen area sitting at the pinic tables. It wasn't hard to find them.
"Hey Jean!" Ashton I think, no yeah Ashton yells.
"Hi all!!" I say taking a seat next to Michael, who is sitting next to Calum. And Luke is sitting across from me sitting next to Ashton.
"How was class?" Michael says
"Absolutely shit. I felt so stupid because I didn't know anything."
"Don't say that about yourself. I'm sure you're very smart." Calum says.
After a while of eating and talking about bands and stuff. Luke all of sudden yells out so we only hear "Warning. Warning. Angry Barbie Doll Approaching take cover and run." Making us all laugh.
"Hello boys." A very girly high pitched voice says and all the boys groan.
"Angry Barbie Doll has landed." Luke whisper shouts. Making is all laugh.
"I can hear you. I'm not stupid." She says.
"You were supposed to hear it." Calum snaps.
"Aren't we sassy today." She says.
"What do you want Veronica?" Ashton says.
"Nothing. I just wanted to scope out the new girl have you seen her- Oh there she is I didn't see you because you look like a boy."
"Hey don't be mean." Ashton says pouting like a 5 year old.
"I'm not, I'm just being brutally honest." Veronica say shrugging her shoulders.
"I'm sorry but I don't like the way you're being brutally honest with me. And can you please go away?" I say.
"You don't have any right to speak to me like that." She says right in my ear.
"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you because I could smell something real bad. Was it your breath or did you just fart? Either way it smelt really bad and you should get that checked out. Just being brutally honest." I say quoting her previous statement. Making the boys laugh
"Rose you're right she is feisty. And I don't like it." She says looking at Rose then me.
"Aww did Rose get scared from a little banter?" Michael says sticking his bottom lip out. Making Rose roll her eyes.
"Girls do it." Gesturing to the two other girls standing behind her. Before I know it water is being poured down my head going all over my clothes and through my hair. I gasp. The boys are looking at me wide eyed.
"Are you serious? You think you're so smart pouring ice cold water on me on my first day. You know what fuck you and your stupid oompa-loompa friends. I don't ever want to speak to you at all. Do you hear me? Ok if you won't mind going the fuck away."
"Dont speak to me like that." She says right up in my wet face.
"Veronica give up. And get out of Jeans grill. She didn't invite you to her barbecue so get out of her grill." Calum says making everybody at the table laugh. Veronica and Rose squeal in frustration and walk off.
"Thank god she's gone. She was annoying." I say in relief
"I know right. Are you ok Jean? Do you need to go home and change or whatever?" Michael says.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit cold. I will be fine its just water." I say
"Are you sure? I have a spare shirt if you want to wear that until your shirt dries." Luke offers.
"Nah I should be-" A cold breeze blows past. Making me shiver.
"Nah yeah I might take that offer, is that ok?" I ask.
"For sure." Luke says reaching into his bag pulling out a black Blink-182 shirt. "Here you go."
"Thanks. I love Blink." I say grabbing the shirt.
"Who doesn't?" Luke says.
"Will you two get a room?" Ashton yells, laughing.
"Shut up!!" Luke says.
The bell goes off signaling 3rd lesson.
"Hey Jean what do you have now?" Ashton says.
"I have English in room 45." I say.
"Well so do we, you're stuck with us for another hour." Michael says jokingly.
"Great." I say sarcastically.
"Hey we're not that bad." Calum defends.
"I know, I was just joking. We should go or we are going to be late. But I need to change out of this stupid wet shirt." I say.
"Just change here we won't look and we can walk at the same time." Ashton says.
"Yeah I was thinking of doing that, hold my shit and walk in front of me. I will be quick." I hear murmur of an 'ok'. Someone grabs my bag and I rip my wet shirt off and throw Lukes on.
"Done." I practically yell straightening up the shirt and folding the sleeves. The boys just look at me wide eyes.
"What!" They laugh and look at each other.
"You have a tattoo." Luke says as we reach our classroom.
"Two things. Correction I have four and 2nd you said you guys wouldn't look." I whine
"Two things. We are boys of course we are going to look and 2nd you have four tattoos?" Luke says copying me.
"Yes. I do. I will show you guys later." I say, while we all walk in.
The teacher ignores the boys and directs her attention to me.
"Hi I'm Ms Clark. And you must be Jean Anderson. Am I correct?"
"You sure are."
"And may I ask why you were late?"
"Well firstly someone poured water over me and I had to change and I'm new so I got lost so I asked these lovely boys where to go. To later realise that they are in the same class."
"Alright if you won't mind taking a seat and we will get started." Ms Clark says.

Authors note.
How am I going? I don't know of it's good or bad. I'm sorry if it's bad. It is my first fanfic. Anyways sorry for any incorrect grammar, punctuation or spelling
Anywhore
Love Moni Xx