Chapter 13- Corridor Banter

Jean
I wake up, I do my usual morning routine. Because its nearing on winter it's getting cold, so today im wearing my black SpiderMan shirt with my red and black flannel, and my black skinny jeans. I'm wearing my hair out with a black beanie, because I honestly can't be bothered doing my hair. I slip on my black hitop era's again because they are comfortable and they keep my feet warm. I grab my bag, pack food, start making toast.
"Morning Jean" My mum says walking down the stairs with a book in her hand.
"Morning, mum. Whatcha doing?" I sing.
"Nothing. What are you doing?" She asks
"Eating toast" I say taking a bite out of my Vegemite Toast. GOD I love Vegemite. This is why I love Australia.
"You worry me sometimes," She says in a almost whisper, I choose to ignore it.
"So what are you plans for today?" I ask her
"Nothing really, although I going out to lunch with my sister" she says smiling
"Which sister?" I ask
"I only have one sister you duffer. So your Auntie Karen and I are going out. It was kind of out of the blue too. Which is ok, I have to catch up with her anyways"
"Alright have fun, Im going to head off now" I say kissing her on her cheek
"Bye Jean" she waves, I wave back grabbing my bag and walk out the door. Im greeted with icy May air, if I wasn't awake before, I am now.
As usual I walk for about 5minutes, before Ashton's car coming zooming around the corner.
"GET IN ITS FUCKING COLD" Michael yells. I soon as see him open the open I run and jump in the car.
"You know you shouldn't swear when it's unnecessary" I state
"Shut up I'm punk rock" He defends
"No your not, just because you have red hair, does not make you Punk rock" Calum shuts Michael down.
"Your just jealous that I have red hair and you don't" He says, sticking his tongue out. I just roll my eyes.
______
We are walking through the main building because Michael said and I quote "It's so cold my balls will shrivel up and break off" which is a lovely image Michael has embedded in my mind. (please note the sarcasm). We are all laughing at something Ashton said, when I feel someone like shoulder barges me out of the way and continue walking the opposite way.
"Do you have too?" I say turning around to see Veronica and Rose smirking an evil smirk.
"Oops my bad" Rose says turning to Veronica,trying not to laugh.
"I dont see what's so funny" I say.
"Well, obviously because you cant see yourself" Veronica snaps
"Ha ha, really funny" I say turning around walking away from the twins of evil. The boys follow my lead, walking away. It's not too soon until I hear an annoying sound behind me yell out "Dont walk away from me, you little whore" I can her run towards us, I ignore her and keep walking.
"You always walk away, You can't handle me, you will probably go running home to cry to your mummy or your daddy." I soon as I hear her say that. I stop walking, biting my inside of my lip.
"What did you say?" I say softly turning on my heels to face her
"Talking about your dad, how is he?" She says, knowing it would tick me off.
"Dont bring him in to this. And by the way what do want you dumb bitch?" I ask, anger boiling.
"Well you know what we want. We want them" She says nearing closer, Gesturing to boys behind me. "But your too busy sucking them off to see how much better they deserve" She says about 50cm away.
"No one deserves you, you are a piece of white trash and I can literally smell the dick on your breath you had last night. Like seriously which teacher was it this time" I can see a little crowd form around us. I can also hear the boys laugh at the last thing I said.
"That doesn't even make sense" she squeals in frustration.
"Im sorry darling that you can't handle the truth. I think we are done here." I say brushing off my hands and walking away. People are walking away. Then I feel someone grab my beanie off my head. I turn around to see Rose with my beanie.
"Are you serious, that's so childish. Give it back" I say, pissed off.
"Nope " she giggles
"whatever you can have it." I say snatching it out of her grip. Im going to have to de-contaminate it now. I walk away once again. To then feel a hand on my shoulder grabbing my shirt turning me around.
"Dont touch her again" Veronica says through her teeth.
"First thing I didn't touch her. and second dont touch me, I dont like to be touched be animals" I snapping at her. Before I know it she slapped me with her opposite hand still holding my shirt. I grab her hand that's on my shirt. Twist her around, my opposite hand on her elbow bending the opposite way. I pin her to the ground, somehow getting both of her hands behind her back, straddling her lower back. I hear her whimper.
"IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN, I WILL GO BLACK BELT ON YOUR ASS. I DID TAEKWONDO FOR 10 YEARS BITCH!!! SO TAKE THIS AS A WARNING, FOR NEXT TIME YOU TOUCH ME OR EVEN SPEAK TO ME, JUST THINK HOW MUCH WORSE I CAN DO. I WILL END YOU!!!" I yell getting up walking to the boys. We walk away.
"That was so cool" Michael whispers to me. I smile
"Is your face ok?" Luke asks, putting his arm around my shoulder touching my face where the bitch slapped me. It makes me giggle.
" Yeah its fine, It is orange?" I ask getting puzzled looks from everyone.
"I mean did any of her fake tan get on me." I ask, Causing everyone to laugh. To lighten up the mood.
"No. But you have a hand print on your face" Calum says gesturing to my face. Just as he said that the bell went to start first period. Which is Maths. Yay!! (sarcasm)

A/N
Sorry if there is any spelling era's or missing words. i wrote this on my phone
Anywhore.
Live Long and Prosper
-Moni Xxxx