Chapter 3- Tattoo Revealing

Jean
After 2 hours of boring subjects English and History of Science. The boys told me to meet them in the music room during 2nd break. So i do. Walking to the other side of the building i find them already in there singing and playing 'Check Yes Juliet' by We The Kings. Its a great song and they are singing it perfectly. I stand in the door frame and wait until they finish. And i start clapping.
"That was really good. I didn't know you guys could sing" i say
"Well we did say we were in a band." Michael says
"Well i didn't know that meant you guys could sing. It doesnt scream out 'Hey we play instruments and sing' "
they just laugh.
" So.... you play right?" Luke asks
"Yeah. Do you want me to show you guys?" They nod."ok. Luke give me your guitar. Im not going to break it. And we will all play Check yes Juliet again. But Michael Im lead"
"Alright." Michael says
"1,2,3,4" Ashton yells clicking husband sticks together. Then we start playing and singing.
When the song finishes. Luke and boys start clapping like a bunch of idiots.
" And You said you couldn't sing!" Ashton yells.
"I did and i can't. That doesn't mean i dont like to sing" i say.
"Your really good. At singing and playing guitar. Do you have your own guitar?" Luke asks
"i have an orange electric guitar, but i dont have an acoustic even though i want one" i ramble on. "Do you guys always chill up here?"
"Not all the times just when the rooms free" Calum says.
"ok sweet. You guys dont mind if i hang out with you? i just dont want to feel like Im clingy or annoying-"
"your not annoying yet. Anyways."
the red head says awkwardly
"anyways you have tattoos" Luke says gesturing to me breaking the awkward tension.
"ahh i thought you would forget. Ok i have 4. I have a Deathly Hallows symbol behind my left ear" i show them pulling my hair out of the way. "you guys know Harry Potter right"
"yeah of course we do. Like who doesnt know or watch good old Harry" Ashton says
"ok good. I have a ribbon tattooed on my left thumb" i show them. "the last two are on my hips. I have a genie lamp on my left and a Leo star sign with little paw prints coming off it" i say.
"Can you show us?" Ashton asks keen as a bean.
"i suppose" i say lifting my the shirt Im wearing and pulling my jeans down a little bit so they can see.
"they're cool" Luke says
"thanks buddy" i say patting Luke on the shoulder. "thank you for being so awesome to me on my first day here and yeah you guys are cool" i say
"Awww give me a hug" Michael screams and tackles me into a hug.
""Group hug" one of the boys says. Before i know there are four smelly  boys hugging me.
"you guys stink" i say breaking away from the group huddle.
"Heyyyyyyyy" he smells himself "It true. So true" Ashton laughs
"what are you doing this afternoon?" Luke asks scratching the back of his neck.
"Why?" i respond
"Well we do banding which consists of band practice , pizza and movie. Do you want to come with us?"
"well i would have to ask my mum. But Im all for it. Give me your numbers. Or put your numbers in my phone and ill text you or vise versa" i hand Luke my phone. He starts typing away. after everyone has put their numbers in. I helped them pack up and we head off to Physics. We are all in the same Physics class which is good. I really like hanging around the boys they are really nice and friendly and it feels like i have known them for years.