Ch: 16🌻

Gulf's POV

I was hungry and wanted Mew to make something for the two of us to eat, but I also needed some space. He had been hovering over me like a concerned mother hen for the past however many hours, and I wanted a few minutes to myself.

I also wanted to get changed. Specifically, I wanted to get changed into a set I had brought with me as something of a surprise for Mew. I needed some affection and physical time with him to get my mind off of everything that was happening, and I knew that wearing a new set for him was exactly the way to push his buttons to get him to do just that.

I looked through what I had brought with me, wondering which I should wear. Finally, I decided on wearing a little see-through press button crotch jumpsuit nightwear instead of the normal one that I wore for him. I wanted to show him something new, and I knew this one would get his attention for sure with its low neckline and high-cut bottom.

I changed into it, then took a moment to assess myself in the mirror of the attached bathroom. I fluffed up my hair and washed my face quickly to make sure I looked my best, then I headed downstairs to the kitchen where Mew was.

“Fuck!" He said the moment he saw me. “Is that why you asked me to make you something? So you could waltz in here and throw me for a complete loop. I mean, I'm not complaining.” His eyes roamed over my body, then came back up to my face.

“I was also hungry," I said with a sly smile. “I also wanted to change into something more comfortable."

“Fuck, Gulf. That thing is practically see-through. You know what you're doing to me, right?"

I smiled. “Perhaps.”

"No, no perhaps. You know exactly what that does to me.'

I giggled. “Do I?”

"Yes, you do."

I could smell the pancakes he was cooking. I slid onto one of the stools in front of the counter, leaning forward and licking my lips. Mew struggled to keep his attention on not burning our food.

"You're making this so goddamn difficult," he said, "Couldn't you have waited to come down until I finished cooking?"

"There was no way for me to know when that would be," I said, giving him my best innocent expression. “And I was hungry. Is that so wrong?"

"Well, now you're making me hungry, but not for pancakes,” Mew said.

I giggled. “You can have me after we've had some food, but not before. Knowing you, you'll take your sweet time, and then things will be cold."

"Can you blame me? I want to savor you, Gulf. All of you. Really, you're so perfect, and I don't think I'll ever understand it."

I smiled to myself, feeling my cheeks redden with a blush.

Mew finished with the pancakes, then he set a plate of them down in front of me along with a mug of hot cocoa. He sat next to me with his own mug and plate, and it seemed he was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of me as the two of us ate.

“Fuck me," he said under his breath as I took a sumptuous bite.

“Later," I said, flashing him a teasing grin.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The two of us were quick to finish the food, then Mew immediately pulled me into his lap, taking my face in his hands and kissing me roughly.

“It's so hard to resist you,” he said with a groan. “I don't know how I did it for all those years."

“We don't have to think about that now," I said, gently kissing him back.