Ch: 26 🌻

Gulf's POV

"Shall we get back, then?" Mew asked, standing and offering me his hand. I took it.

"Yes, let's go. Bye, Dad." I gave my dad a goodbye hug and headed out with Mew to the car that would take us back to the familiar landscape of the apartment we shared.

As soon as we got through my apartment door, I pulled him close to me, letting out all of the emotions that I hadn't shown to my father. I clung to his chest and sobbed into it, letting him stroke my hair.

"It was so scary.”

“I know, but it's alright now, You're safe here with me,” he said, trying to calm me down.

"I don't know what I would have done-"

Mew pulled back to look at me for a moment. “It didn't happen, though. And you're safe now. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you ever again.”

I let out another sob, thankful that he was there and that he was helping me through this. I didn't know what I would have done without him.

“Let's get you to the bedroom,” Mew said. “Maybe we can watch something for a bit to get your mind off today.”

I nodded. “That sounds good. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. They drugged me, and I was completely out the whole day.”

"That's okay,” he said. “There are plenty of things that we can do to pass the time if that's something you need, but it's also something that we don't have to do."

"Thank you."

Mew guided me into the bedroom and lay down next to me as we put a movie on the TV, content to cuddle with each other while we watched.

°°°°

After the movie finished, Mew leaned over as if he was about to kiss me, then stopped himself.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your dad said..." Mew began.

"What did my dad say?" I asked him, confused.

"About your condition? That you are carrying our baby!"

A small smile drew over my lips. I took one of his hand and placed it over my belly. "Yahh! You're gonna be a dad."

He became completely emotion, that happy tears started rolling down this cheeks.

While I was wiping his cheeks he said, "Thank you Baby, for this wonderful gift."

I smiled back. "I was actually going to talk to you about my condition the day when dad called upon to tell us about his visit. But I didn't get a chance to talk about it. I'm sorry for not letting you know"

"It's okay Gulf. But even when you knew about your condition, why didn't you ask me for using protections? Atleast you could have taken the pills, right?"

"Are you trying to saying that you don't want the baby Mew?"

"No! No baby.. I didn't mean that.. I'm really happy to have both my babies." While saying he pats my belly.

Mew kissed me on my forehead and then leaned over again to kiss me on my lips, but then he stopped himself.

"What's wrong again?" I asked.

"I don't know if that would be okay. After everything that happened, I don't want to do anything that you didn't want me to."

I shook my head. "No, I want you to kiss me. I want you to touch me. You're not like Mark. You respect me. I want you to erase his memories from my skin."