A Secret

Hours later we landed in Madrid. We had to take a bus ride to Seville. Portugal helped me with directions and taught me about what a bullfight was better than the summaries I read on Wikipedia. Though this was reminding me that I was supposed to watch the Book if Life with Spain this week.

"So the muleta is the stick?" I repeated his words.

"Hm."

"And the cloth is stuck to the muleta."

"Sim."

"This makes it more complicated, I'm calling the whole thing muleta."

"If you insist." He sighed as we walk through the crowded streets. All I can here was Spanish gibberish, each conversation pulled up made my head ache.

"Oi Kryztel." I looked at Portugal.

"Hm?"

"We're here." I looked at the huge entrance. I tightened my grip on the strap of my backpack as I entered the building with Portugal. Today there was no bullfight. The place was empty until we reached the bleachers (or seats whatever.)
I looked to see Andres holding Manila in the middle of the ring.

"Oh, so you came!" He laughed mockingly at me.

"You dirty asshole, let her go!" I yelled. I was about to jump over to the ring, but Portugal held me back.

"Kryztel no."

Andres laughed again making me angrier.

"You're challenge starts tomorrow amor."

"Oi! You don't have the right to say that to a namorada do meu irmão!"

(Translation: My brother's girlfriend.)

"Oh, Portugal... Remember. I am your brother's other half." I rose an eyebrow, but I was still angry.

"We shall not speak of this!" I was confused. What were they talking about?

"Oh, but you will." He looked at me and smirked maliciously. "Until tomorrow then!" He walks away

"That bastard-"

"Portugal." He froze, then looks at me uneasily. "What was he talking about?"

"Kryztel, please-"

"Portugal." I said sternly.

He sighs. "You are his after all... You deserve to know the truth behind him and Andres."

So sorry if this was short, but I actually wanted to try to put on a cliffhanger even though I hated those, (I'm pointing at you Uncle Rick Troll Riordan) but I seriously wanna try being an evil author just for once XD
Well so sorry for that and I hope you guys have a great time waiting for the next chapter :3
Ciao for now!

-Pumpkin