Whats Up with the Hostages?

Alex's POV

This is the weirdest thing I have done.

I was here. Tied up on a chair having the longest glaring contest with Mathieu for almost an hour.

"Are you two done staring at each other's eyes yet?" Amiya whined. She was tied behind me too but in front of her was Oliver where they instantly became somehow best friends because of fangirling over One Direction while me and Mathieu had our glaring contest.

"Not unless this Canadian would blink first." I stated

"In your dreams girlie." He snarled.

"Did you just call me girlie?" I gritted my teeth.

"Yeah why? Annoyed by the name?" He smirked.

"Yeah now stop calling me that annoys me so much."

He moved closer to my face," I can call you girlie whenever I want. Plus I am a goddamn country now shut up." I hardened my glare at his dark purple eyes that was dark as twilight. I wonder how Oliver didn't hear the word goddamn from him though.

Okay while we have the glaring contest I'll put up a flashback on how we got kidnapped by these 2ps.

(FLASHBACK)

The others were still in shock of Sealand's jump.

I was standing there giggling with Kryztel and making fun of their reactions.

Amiya and I stayed out of the huddle of the note since it was too crowded to see.

"Hello poppets!" We turned out backs to see Oliver and Mathieu.

I was about to scream until Mathieu and Oliver put handkerchieves over our mouths.

"She's a cute girlie..." Those were the last words I heard before I lost conscientiousness.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

We've been here I think about for 3 or 5 days, but they gave us food. Pancakes and cupcakes though and I think I'm gonna get diabetes early because of having Pancakes and cupcakes for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.

I really hate it though whenever he calls me girlie.

"What if I call you cute or cutie eh?" Oh hell no.

"I am annoyed to the max."

"I'll call you cutie then."

"Oh fuck no!"

"Swear jar!" Oliver pulled out a jar from somewhere and held it in front of my face.

I sighed, "check my pockets. I have £1 in there somewhere."

Oliver got the £1 from my sweat shirt's pocket.

"Thank you for that." Oliver smiled as he went back to fangirling with Amiya.

The Canadian smirked at his victory.

"Guess I'm still calling you cutie girlie."

"Lucky you then." I grumbled as I blinked, "shoot."

"2nd win after a second? Must be my day cutie. I win again."

"You son of a-" The door then opened to reveal a smoking Frenchman.

"The balls ready for tomorrow." A ball?

"Oh goody!" Oliver clapped his hands together.

"Aw... Your gonna have a ball without me?" Amiya pouted.

"Sorry poppet! Maybe we'll hold up another ball next time."

"Whats the ball for?" I asked suspiciously.

"To lure in your friends and capture them of course." James threw his cigar on the ground and stepped on it.

"And your leaving us here?"

"Of course now why would we bring you to a masquerade ball? You have a lot of chances of escaping when your gonna join us in the ball." Mathieu said with a matter-of-fact.

"Smart thinking."

"Are you saying that I'm dumb cutie?" He growled.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Well played cutie but you've gottta try harder than that." He crossed his arms as he smirked.

"Damn it!"

"Swear jar!"

"You better stop swearing or Ollie would get new cooking supplies." Amiya looked back at me and smirked.

"Now you start calling each other nicknames?"

"What? You call me Peanut, Kryztel Carrot, Hazel Cabbage and Kayla Pizza or Potato."

"Good point now what does Oliver call you?"

"Ami or Iya."

"And you call him Ollie?"

"Yup!"

"Okay what have you done to the sarcastic Amiya I know?"

"I'm in fangirl mode Alex."

"Good lord." I shook my head as I told Oliver to get the money in my pocket again

HEY I'M BACK FROM BEING KIDNAPPED FROM THE HORROR OF LOTS OF SCHOOL WORK BECAUSE AUGUST WAS A BUSY MONTH! PLUS THE DEADLINE I SET FOR THIS CHAPTER IS WAY OFF AND I REWROTE THIS THRICE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT KIND OF CHAPTER THIS WOULD BE. SO THIS IS LIKE THE INSIDE OF AMIYA AND ALEX AS HOSTAGES BUT I THINK I'M DOING A BETTER JOB WITH ALEX AND MATHIEU'S LOVE STORY BETTER THAN THE OTHERS. SHIT SPOILER FOR YOU THEN. OKAY SO I ALSO ASKED A FRIEND WHO IS PORTRAYING AS AMIYA HERE IF SHE WANTS TO BE PAIRED UP WITH SOMEONE AND SHE SAID NO BUTI'M NOT LISTENING TO HER ANYWAYS BUT SHE WILL NOT BE PAIRED UP WITH OLIVER BUT SOMEONE ELSE. SO CIAO PEEPS!

-PUMPKIN