Meanwhile in England's Mansion.....

Kryztel's POV

"Spain~!" I whined as I clutched on the seat of the kalesa.

He drove the kalesa faster than you can say tomato.

After around five minutes we were at England's mansion.

I saw that Milan's Ferrari was gone and there was another car there, but I can't seem to see what kind since it was black.

Then I felt a pair of strong arms carrying me bridal style.

"Spain~!" I blushed. How many times has he carried me? Two? Five? I don't know!

I looked up at his emerald green eyes under his hair that covered it.

They were full of tears.

Spain was crying.

"Spain..." I reached out my left hand and rubbed his cheek affectionately with my thumb, "it's okay."

"But chica that-"

"No buts I am fine and that's final si?"

"Si..." He puffed as we entered the mansion.

We entered the mansion to be greeted by two red headed men.

"Oh dear is she okay?" I am guessing that guy who said that was Wales because I know he is the nicest among the Kirkland brothers and the other I guess was Ireland or his twin Northern Ireland.

"I'll just bring her to her room." Spain said.

"Sure, I'll just get something for her to eat." Spain nodded at he carried me to my room.

Jus plain cream walls, but with a giant king size bed with feather pillows makes the room fancy with a vanilla colored vanity dresser engraved with gold sides by the bathroom where England was smart to place a toilet in there too because I heard that if you ask Brits to bring you to the bathroom they'll bring you to a room with just a bathtub.

Spain placed me on my bed and went into the bathroom.

Later he arrived with a first-aid kit.

"Good thing he had a first-aid cabinet in the bathroom." He said as he pulled a chair beside me and sat down.

He started to apply Antiseptic with cotton on my wounds.

I bit my lower lip as the the liquid stings my skin.

"Sorry chica."

"It's not your fault. It's the medicine's." I smirked as I looked at the pure white canopy of the bed.

"It's my fault that I didn't keep an eye on you." I puffed and looked at him.

"Hey churro." He looked at me,"it's not your fault clear? It was my choice to get hurt and acted like a badass mofo." He chuckled.

"But I have one question."

"What is it chica?"

"Why... Why do you even stay by my side?"

"Well ever since you came here I felt butterflies in my stomach and whenever I see you my heart beats faster than you can dance the flamenco." I blushed at his comment, "but what struck the most was that I felt that I have a connection with you."

"A connection?" I looked at him with eye contact.

"Si. It's like I've hugged you before or even met you before you came here." He smiled, "and I'm glad about this connection." I smiled too, but they soon disappeared. We were looking eye to eye. He moved closer to my face as I inched along too. As he came closer I closed my eyes.

I felt his nose touch mine, his lips nearing mine getting closer until....

A knock on the door interrupted.

"Spain? I got the soup ready." We heard Wales outside the door. I quickly blushed at what we were about to do.

"I'll just place it here by the door!" We heard a bit of clattering of the tray while Whales placed it down.

"Wait here chica." He stood up and went to the door. He came back with the tray.

He placed the tray by the side table and helped me sit up.

He blew the soup to make it a bit cool and fed it to me.

"Tomato soup." I smiled.

Spain's POV

A little later when Kryztel was done eating I continued to tend to her wounds.

I swear that the next time I see Mathieu he'll be sorry for hurting mi amor.

I wrapped her wounds with bandages after cleaning them up. I placed the first-aid by her table and laid down beside her.

"España."

"Si?"

"¿Puedo tener un abrazo?" She asked.

(Translation: Can I have a hug?)

"Si." I went closer to her and wrapped her around my arms.

"You know Spain. I'm glad that my friends didn't get hurt this time. I'm glad that I got hurt instead if them." I looked down at her. She was smiling.

"Don't say that chica, it isn't good."

"Why?"

"If you get hurt then your friends got hurt more."

"Huh?"

"When you got hurt chica," I got her hand and placed it on my chest, "it hurts here more than the pain we feel through physical wounds."

"Is that so?" She began to close her eyes, "then I'll try my best not to hurt them more."

I began to close my eyes too.

"Buenas noches mi amor." I whispered, "te amo."

"Te amo." Then we drifted off to sleep.

Update down and done!

Took me three weeks to think what should happen here and this chapter is hella short.

*facepalms* took me three weeks to make a short chapter.

So thank you again for the 1.14k reads that is now 1.15k!

So ciao for now!

-Pumpkin