Viva la France!

Hazel's POV

We landed in Paris, France just an hour ago.

Krystel was looking at the Eiffel Tower where the fashion show would be held while eating breakfast.

Kayla and I were just concentrating on our food since I was a slow eater and France's house is near the outskirts of the city.

"C'mon guys hurry up!" We stared at Krystel's empty plate.

We ate our breakfast faster and practically gulped everything.

"Done!"

"Lets go!"

We looked for France who was suppose to pick is up here.

Krystel has been bringing pepper spray and a whistle ever since we arrived here.

She also gave us some, I wanted to refuse but she snuck some in my messenger bag.

"Bonjour!" I heard a familiar voice behind us.

When we turned back it was France with three roses.

"Welcome to Paris!" He gave us each one a rose.

When he gave me my rose he kissed my hand and I blushed.

"France and Hazel sitting in a tree!

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Kayla and Krystel sang.

My face was flushed with a thousand shades of red as I hit them with my rod.

"S-shut up!"

"Ohonhonhon~!" France laughed.

"C-c'mon! Lets just go!" I saw the car behind him and jumped in covering my face with my bag.

They all got in the car as France got in the driver's seat.

I was sitting in the shotgun.

It was a 30 minute drive from the city to France's house.

We met Poland and a girl who had dark brown hair like Romano's and light brown eyes like Italy's.

"Ah! You must-a be Krystel, Kayla and Hazel!" The girl said in an Italian accent.

We nodded, "I'm guessing your Milan." I said.

"Thats right!" She gave us a thumbs up, "I'll be the one who'll be in charge of your dresses, make up, accessories and hair in the fashion show!"

"Whats the fashion show about?" I asked.

"Its an all around the world type one." Poland walked to us as he was looking through papers.

"So Krystel will be dressing as a Spanish Matador, customized." Poland explains.

"YES! SKIRT FREE!" She cheered.

"Sorry Krystel, your gonna wear a skirt." Milan said.

"Aw man!" She hung her head down.

"Then Kayla would be wearing a customized dirndl." Poland continued.

"Whats a dirndl?" We asked.

"You know those German dresses."

"Oh...."

"And Hazel would be wearing a Victorian looking dress, so you guys would be having weapons under those pretty dresses of yours."

"So lets get ready for tonight shall we?" France led us to our rooms as we rested from out long flight.

After a while I heard a knock at my door.