Miguel/Johnny ~ Not So Alone Anymore

He was pregnant and alone.

Miguel was 16 weeks pregnant when his boyfriend broke his heart and left him and the baby in his growing belly homeless.

He couldn't go back home. His mother made it clear when he moved in with Dean that he was on his own. She was furious that he got pregnant at 17 and out of wedlock. It broke his heart that his family turned against him.. It's not like he meant to get pregnant. Dean promised to always use a condom..he promised to never hurt him..

Miguel had some money saved in his safety account, but not enough to even think about getting his own apartment. There'd probably only be enough for a few nights at a cheap motel and maybe a little bit of food.

There was only one person who hadn't left him through all of this; his Sensei, Johnny Lawrence.

That's where he was right now. He was standing on Johnny's door step, his backpack with everything he owned on his back and an old hoodie hiding his baby bump.

Miguel took a deep breath before knocking on the door attentively. He crossed his fingers, hoping-no praying that Johnny would take him in.

His head snapped up when he heard the apartment door creek open.

His Sensei's eyes went wide, "Miguel?"

"H-hi Sensei." the small boy gulped.

Johnny quickly engulfed his former student in a hug,"Hey kid...I missed you."

Miguel hugged back just as tight but with a little ease on his stomach, "I-I missed you too Sensei...p-please be careful of my belly."

Johhny pulled back with a soft smile, "You're still pregnant?" his face then fell, "Wait..what's going on?"

Miguel's eyes swelled with tears once he rested his hands on his belly, "Um..it's a long story, but I was hoping I could stay w-with you? It's just until I can find my o-own place, I pro-"

"Hey, Diaz of course you can stay with me. You and the baby are always fucking welcome." the older blonde interrupted as he pulled him into his apartment.

After the door was shut, Miggy hugged his Sensei again, "Thank you so much.. I-I promise I'll get a job soon to help out."

Johhny rubbed the smaller boys back before breaking the hug, "You don't have to. You just have to finish growing my grandchild."

Fresh tears made it down Miguel's face, "A-are you sure?"

"Fuck yeah. You don't have to worry about anything but you and the baby." Johnny wiped Miguel's tear stained cheeks gently,"I promise."

"I don't know what to say.." Miguel's heart wasn't ready to be treated so kindly after the last six months of abuse.

"Let's go set up your room, yeah?" the Sensei tried to make him feel better.

Before Miggy could say anything back, his belly growled angrily at him making his face heat up, "S-sorry. I-it's been a..a while."

Johnny frowned sadly, "When was the last time you ate?"

He bit his lip and shrugged, "Y-yesterday?"

"Yesterday?! Miguel, you're pregnant!" the older man practically yelled causing Miguel to flinch back.

"I-I'm sorry. Please Pl-please don't hit me." the small Latino whimpered, covering his stomach immediately.

"Hit you..?" Johnny whispered almost flabbergasted, "Miggy, I'd never hit you. Why would you think..? Did Dean hit you?"